GDT: 2022 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
I picked the Panthers originally but at this point I think whoever wins St Louis or Colorado series has the best chance to win.

Reactions: Kalv

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
St Louis can definitely hang, won't be surprised if they at least give the Avs the best fight of anyone in the West.

Yeah they’re really good. Their depth in their top 9 is as good as anyones and O’Reilly is capable of shutting down the leagues top players so counters the MacKinnon line a bit.

Reactions: Sean Garrity

bsu

Sep 27, 2017
Yeah they’re really good. Their depth in their top 9 is as good as anyones and O’Reilly is capable of shutting down the leagues top players so counters the MacKinnon line a bit.
I hope McTavish develops into a player like O'Reilly both on and off the ice. Great character guy.

bsu

Sep 27, 2017
I don't know if I've ever seen a closer prospect comparsion than Sam Girard and Olen Zellweger... They play identical.

bsu

Sep 27, 2017
Jesus this game got exciting.

Sam Girard controlling the game when the puck on his stick. Man can he skate and spin on a dime.

Reactions: Ducks DVM

bsu

Sep 27, 2017
I wonder if this is gonna be Vegas all over again this year for the Avs
They should have traded for Gibson a couple years ago. They would have atleast one cup.

70sSanO

Apr 21, 2015
Mission Viejo, CA
You know, when you look at some of the goalie playoff performances this year, I’m not sure Gibson would hold up to the rigors of the SCP.

John

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
The blues are sneakily very good... i dont think people gave them enough love going in. I mean they almost came out of Colorado up 2-0

The blues are sneakily very good... i dont think people gave them enough love going in. I mean they almost came out of Colorado up 2-0
You know, when you look at some of the goalie playoff performances this year, I’m not sure Gibson would hold up to the rigors of the SCP.

John
Ya but if he was on toronto, hed only have to worry about 7 games :thumbu:

• Haha
Reactions: Sean Garrity

Rybread86

To the DOME
Mar 24, 2022
OC
Panthers are done.
Oilers look over matched, especially in net.
Blues are going to hang tough but Avs have too much for them.
Canes/Rangers might end up being the best battle this round

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad