GDT: 2022 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
I sure hope Zegras, Drysdale, and Zellweger are in the weight room. It’s a tough league out there
Zegras and Drysdale are on some island somewhere probably getting sloshed with Getzlaf :sarcasm: 😂

Last edited:

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
I sure hope Zegras, Drysdale, and Zellweger are in the weight room. It’s a tough league out there
Especially playoffs. It doesn't even take that hard of a hit to take the courage out of smaller players.
Our guys need to be fast and strong to avoid it and I'm glad that PV is pushing that. But it will take time

Reactions: Doothpick and bsu

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Perry is the definition of natural goal scorer. He doesn't even have any elite attributes he just knows how to score goals. Happy for him, people don't even realize the amount of physical abuse that man took with us in front of the net.

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
Perry is the definition of natural goal scorer. He doesn't even have any elite attributes he just knows how to score goals. Happy for him, people don't even realize the amount of physical abuse that man took with us in front of the net.
Perry has several elite attributes, they're just not obvious ones like skating or his shot.

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
Terrible penalty by Hagel. TB in control of the game and series. A play like that could change the entire series if the 5 minute PP can get the Panthers' PP going.

edit: Wow, only 2 minutes.

Reactions: bsu

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits.
Nov 26, 2017
Even as someone who believed Tampa would win this series, never would have thought a sweep was a remote possibility. Championship DNA runs deep with that group.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
A healthy Kucherov makes so much difference. He was clearly playing through a good part of the Leafs series, now he’s healthy again he’s torching the Panthers.

Reactions: Sean Garrity

Dryish

Nonplussed
Dec 14, 2015
Hki Metro
Florida has just imploded this entire series, what a pathetic sight to behold. Tampa, on the other hand, is going to the cup finals. Gross.

Reactions: AngelDuck

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad