GDT: 2022 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
This is why a team like Florida won’t go anywhere. They are arguably the best on paper and metrics wise, but goes to show you need a lot more than that to win.

I really think it’s Colorado and Tampa in the finals

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Leafs are a good deal better than the Panthers imo. It really is a mental thing with them

I don’t think they are, I think the Panthers just got Tampa on their A game where as the Leafs didn’t. Vasi didn’t really show up until game 7 against Toronto, Kucherov was sick half the series and Hedman was off. Now they’re firing on all cylinders again, specifically Vasi.

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
I don’t think they are, I think the Panthers just got Tampa on their A game where as the Leafs didn’t. Vasi didn’t really show up until game 7 against Toronto, Kucherov was sick half the series and Hedman was off. Now they’re firing on all cylinders again.
I think I have to disagree. The Leafs were forcing Tampa into a lot of uncomfortable spots. Florida hasn't done it nearly to that extent

Reactions: AngelDuck

70sSanO

Apr 21, 2015
Mission Viejo, CA
I find it amazing that Jon Cooper has never won the Jack Adams.

It kind of proves that the league is more enamored with a coach that exceeds expectations than one that really does win when it counts.

Florida was a pretty stacked team and getting swept out would seem to indicate Burnette really didn’t exceed expectations.

John

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Games over no Binnington means no way the blues win.

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
seems like Tampa's hardest competition coming out of the East is actually gonna be Toronto. They'll have an easy path to the SCF and probably beat whoever survives between Colorado/Edmonton/Calgary.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
We got a game apparently.... Why don't the Avs just keep Shooting Husso so shakey.

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
Even if they lose, the Blues have been able to solve the Avs quite a bit and force them into doing stuff. Will provide some valuable video for the next teams up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad