Post-Game Talk: 2022 NHL Playoffs - Round 1: Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Toronto Maple Leafs | 4-3 WIN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Could see alot of Serg - bogo on Matthews/Marner tonight with last change.

With Coop trying to get Ryan "Conn Smyth Votes" McDonagh and Cernak. Hedman against Matthews is also favorable

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
Could see alot of Serg - bogo on Matthews/Marner tonight with last change.

With Coop trying to get Ryan "Conn Smyth Votes" McDonagh and Cernak. Hedman against Matthews is also favorable
just nail him, make his life rough
look what habs did last year... he is weak

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Side note: I should post on the Bolts board more. I just don't know what to say and I barely know any of you, but posting more would change that. I think I tried to introduce myself once. Maybe I'll try that again. Do we have an introductions thread?

Leafs should give us a run for our money but I'm hoping playoff experience and goaltending can win the series. I don't know what else to say for now. I'm beyond excited for tomorrow. The NHL playoffs are the best time of year in my opinion.
Wasn't your dad a fire fighter?

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Mother, father, same thing. Or me. It runs in the family. We volunteered with the Whispering Pines Fire Department (now merged and called Water Wheel Fire and Medical) just north of Payson, Arizona. You remembered something about me!
Yup. It was a vague memory. I'm the resident drunk guy yelling at his screen. So it's all a little blurry. Welcome back.

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
TSN and Sportsnet jerk off the Leafs so bad that every other Canadian city, doesn't bother listening to their hockey talk stuff unless they are Leaf fans. It's unbearable up here. I live all the way in Vancouver and even here I have to hear about Matthews last bowel movement on TV.
Leafs and Habs are 17.5M TV watchers out of 21M in Canada (Leafs around 11.5M of that) .. once Leafs are out then GTA turns out of hockey completely now and only about 4-5M Canadian sets stay on NHL playoff hockey mostly in east and Alberta .. so Sportsnet and TSN take a financial bath if Habs and Leafs are out .. in US in numbers watching across country around same at 21M and as long as NY and Boston and Toronto stay in half da viewership stays into it .. once they are out again it becomes irrelevant across US .. even in US there are 2M Leaf viewers (about 10% of people who watch hockey in US from GTA area)

Reactions: TorMapleJays

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Leafs and Habs are 17.5M TV watchers out of 21M in Canada (Leafs around 11.5M of that) .. once Leafs are out then GTA turns out of hockey completely now and only about 4-5M Canadian sets stay on NHL playoff hockey mostly in east and Alberta .. so Sportsnet and TSN take a financial bath if Habs and Leafs are out .. in US in numbers watching across country around same at 21M and as long as NY and Boston and Toronto stay in half da viewership stays into it .. once they are out again it becomes irrelevant across US .. even in US there are 2M Leaf viewers (about 10% of people who watch hockey in US from GTA area)
Oh I get it, it makes sense in the sheer volume of Leaf fans and Habs fans around North America. I don't have to like it at all.

Reactions: JT AM da real deal

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Yup. It was a vague memory. I'm the resident drunk guy yelling at his screen. So it's all a little blurry. Welcome back.

I used to be the resident drunk girl*. I had a scare with alcohol in January though and don't really drink anymore. Not saying you can't. Stay safe, okay? :D

*-part of my aging process also is that I feel more grown up now and don't consider myself a "girl" anymore. I feel more motherly and like a woman or lady instead. I'll be 36 next month. :laugh:

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
I used to be the resident drunk girl*. I had a scare with alcohol in January though and don't really drink anymore. Not saying you can't. Stay safe, okay? :D

*-part of my aging process also is that I feel more grown up now and don't consider myself a "girl" anymore. I feel more motherly and like a woman or lady instead. I'll be 36 next month. :laugh:
I'm 36 already, just had foot surgery on both my toes. My liver isn't a spring chicken anymore. But if I have to turn my liver into a black hole for the threepeat, so be it.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Joanna

Jan 7, 2020
St. Petersburg
Ready.
279874257_10159692680912819_5163011478695679357_n.jpg

AHockeyFanatic

Champa Bay
Jul 4, 2021

Who is “drunk” girl talking to? You didn’t quote anyone? Lmao

Reactions: Summer Rose

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I love how these guys can win 8 straight series but they have to be forced to put their best effort in like a child who after a week only cleans his room after his mom takes away the PlayStation and begs for it back on his best behavior as if his life counted on it.

Reactions: FinnLightning26

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
toronto had a better gameplan. lets see what tampa can adjust for wednesday. only need to take one of two in toronto anyway.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
The Lightning need to fix two issues, unforced lazy errors and being stone walled at the Toronto blue line. Shift to a grindy style of play and clog the neutral zone and Toronto will have issues

Reactions: NatoGhost

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad