Post-Game Talk: 2022 NHL Playoffs - Round 1: Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Toronto Maple Leafs | 4-3 WIN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Wester

Oct 5, 2020
Hungary
Get to watch the ESPN/TNT feed or CBC Feed hmmm the bias is going to be heavy lol
For the last few playoffs, my general feeling was Canadian feed >>>> NBC, even in the Montreal series, where they obviosly had bias. Obviously ESPN changed some things, but i would bet on the Canadian feed to be better.

AHockeyFanatic

Champa Bay
Jul 4, 2021
Leafs fan here came here expecting to see you all saying how your going to destroy us but it's the complete opposite
I've been waiting years for this series I've always thought our teams style's would matchup really well in the playoffs
I'm excited as hell for this and I hope whoever wins this series take the cup.
Goodluck and please don't embarrass us although I think another 1st round exit would be embarrassing enough
Meanwhile the Toronto fans on your page all expect Toronto to sweep which is hilarious! 🤣🤣🤣

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
one black ace so far, dont expect much more considering Syracuse is in the playoffs as well. Unless this is because Point is out

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
I've been sleep walking the regular season. Super excited for the playoffs and staying up to watch my bolts.

We need Point to elevate his game and Vasi to turn it on. If that happens we win the series, their goalie is a weak point and I'm confident this team can exploit that.

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
The Mecca of the hockey world vs. the team that won the last two championships.

US national channel for games 1-4? ESPN2 x2 and TBS x2. Two secondary networks. Great deal of respect shown there, that.

For the last few playoffs, my general feeling was Canadian feed >>>> NBC, even in the Montreal series, where they obviosly had bias. Obviously ESPN changed some things, but i would bet on the Canadian feed to be better.

Yeah, for worse. TNT is an improvement, ESPN absolutely sucks. If we're not getting Ray Ferraro on the commentary, then we're getting a shit broadcast, especially if/when ESPN insists on putting Buccigross on the commentary for games he absolutely does not deserve to call.

Last edited:

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
We've got to up our game as fans:

Image-1.webp

Reactions: U55

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad