2022 NFL/NCAA U.S. Football Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
A little over a week and we get to see Eagle tears, ah
Hopefully they are tears of sorrow and not tears of joy. As an aside, my understanding is they give injections to the elderly at my mother in law's assisted living facility made from a distillation of Tom Brady's tears and they are so powerful that centenarians can get up out of their wheelchairs and lead an NFL team on a last minute TD drive as long as they have two timeouts and at least one extra clock stoppage because the refs are confused.

• Haha
Reactions: Capt Nico Poo

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
This Pro Bowl makes yesterdays NHL ASG seem like the greatest sporting event that ever took place. My god, they almost sold that place out for this.

EBB6C42C-1D23-4565-BFE2-C6C9F9C12856.jpeg

My3Sons

Sponsor
This Pro Bowl makes yesterdays NHL ASG seem like the greatest sporting event that ever took place. My god, they almost sold that place out for this.

View attachment 646024
It’s not like any pro bowl has ever been halfway decent. The league wants thr extra TV payday though so they keep showing up with something .

Tundra

Oct 20, 2005
I'm not a conspiracy theorist per-say but you gotta at least think MAYBE there are some external influences in football? This sport has the highest amount of "questionable" officiating out of all the major sports when it matters most IMO. Plus you can call some fugazi penalty on almost every play so it's relatively easy to do so.

Super Bowl XL

Reactions: Clam Jensen

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
When you can find a rational explanation for the no call in thr 2018 NFC championship game let me know.

Since I don't follow football any longer, did you mean the 2019 game - Saints/Rams? From the replays I've seen, the rational explanation is gambling.

Reactions: My3Sons

Tundra

Oct 20, 2005
Why do I have a crazy feeling the eagles are going to impose their will tonight? Chiefs have not prepared or showed up to past super bowls. Mahomes is just one of 11 and the OL/DL lines are far more important.

My3Sons

Sponsor
Since I don't follow football any longer, did you mean the 2019 game - Saints/Rams? From the replays I've seen, the rational explanation is gambling.
Yes. It’s considered thr 2018 season for whatever reason but that’s the game. It was so bizarre. The league sending a crew from Los Angeles to work that game was really suspect. Send a crew from NY.

My3Sons

Sponsor
Aside from the infamous last 6 minutes, SF dominated them. Chiefs have trouble gameplanning and starting games on the big stage. They haven't performed well.
Andy Reid has been a solid NFL coach for many years. I’m skeptical he struggles with a gameplan. KC has been somewhat up and down but I think their roster is a bit patchwork.

My3Sons

Sponsor
All the years of people crying on Madden and now teams just go for it from 4th and everywhere.

I'd like to apply for the Eagles punting job.
With any luck the league will revoke the Eagles franchise at half time when they realize the team really does play in Philly.

And let’s do a blood test on 65 year old Fletcher Cox.

Reactions: Clam Jensen

youryeah

Jun 21, 2019
I don't think I could name more than 1 or 2 rihanna songs but that halftime show was pretty dang good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad