Prospect Info: [2024 - 5th] Ivan Motherbleeping Demidov (RW), SKA St. Petersburg (MHL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
He'll be the only owner of this blue crystal. The first of so many blue crystals. Every games, he'll get this blue crystal. They'll call that the demigod blue crystal.

View attachment 908251
Aha…his T-shirt says ready, set go but instead of go it’s CKA as it rhymes…HOPE he destroys the K and joins the Habs at years end for the rest of their games.

I’d like to see a Slaf-SUZ-Demidov line and Cauf-Dach-Laine as the second wave of our tsunami of offense!

I was pacing in my basement between picks 4 and 5. Embarrassing.
lol….to me, it was impossible that they would pass on him, as a matter of fact, when Anaheim took Sennecke, I knew Demidov was ours

Reactions: ahmedou

The Last Red

Jan 2, 2022
Aha…his T-shirt says ready, set go but instead of go it’s CKA as it rhymes…HOPE he destroys the K and joins the Habs at years end for the rest of their games.

I’d like to see a Slaf-SUZ-Demidov line and Cauf-Dach-Laine as the second wave of our tsunami of offense!

lol….to me, it was impossible that they would pass on him, as a matter of fact, when Anaheim took Sennecke, I knew Demidov was ours
I thought so too . . . but until Celine announced it . . . and she dragged it out brilliantly . . . you never know.

• Haha
Reactions: jaffy27

danisonfire

2313 Saint Catherine
Jul 2, 2009
Its funny. Demidov only had 2 points in 5 games. And now after that one big match hes at 1 PPG lol

The first game KHL with solid powerplay time, combined with increased regular ice time as well. Add in an empty net goal and you are now PPG. He is starting to get comfortable in the teams system and the coach is starting to give him more opportunities.

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
Its funny. Demidov only had 2 points in 5 games. And now after that one big match hes at 1 PPG lol
Of you want to fit in, the only way to do so is to acknowledge that his second goal the game prior to last game counts as a goal even though it was waved off.

It’s the ONLY way!

JIMVINNY

Nov 9, 2007
We all did from 2-4. I has sure Columbus would draft Lindstrom. I has not so sure about Chicago and Anaheim. The ducks took us by surprise with Sennecke at 3.
I was SO sure that Demidov was going to be gone by 5 that I wasn't even considering that he might available, and was stressing over whether we'd have to take a flyer on Sennecke or Iginla. Either way, I wasn't particularly pleased that we'd be using a 5OA on guys like that. But then Chicago and Anaheim both passed, and knowing that Columbus was eyeing Lindstrom, I was getting really optimistic.

I think there are are least two management teams who are going to look back and be rather upset that they passed on Demidov.

Reactions: badfish and rahad

The Last Red

Jan 2, 2022
We all did from 2-4. I has sure Columbus would draft Lindstrom. I has not so sure about Chicago and Anaheim. The ducks took us by surprise with Sennecke at 3.
Seravalli was saying that morning that Anaheim was taking Sennecke. Chicago was the wildcard.

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
It’s too bad they were good till they weren’t. Too bad Lang went down when he did. He was great with those two
Good god, Robert Lang, it's all coming back now. Remember the legendary thread '

"Darkest Day in Habs History"​

'Guys cops are at the airport ready to arrest the Kostitsyns for their mob ties and trafficking crimes!'

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad