Sudbury Wolves 2023-2024 Off-Season Thread (Part 2)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

I Loveallsports

I'm a optimist not a optometrist
Apr 13, 2010
The team (tonight) definitely lacks sandpaper so he is sticking out. From what I've seen, I think he'll get exposed once regular OHL lineups come back.

Edit: He just fought & he can throw em'.
Thats part of they reason the brought him in He can throw em.

Their working with him on other areas of his game . One being edge work/ skating.

I hope he succeeds.

Last edited:

Wolf on a Wire

Sep 18, 2022
Kids played hard and fast. Too me an obvious result of coaching. Relentless on ice. Liked the young guys tonight, Dean, Doucet, Chitter, Henderson, Clayton, Booth. They aren’t big but the finish every check and continuously pressure puck. Also liked Horgan, DiGi and Coughlan. Blonda is special and will be a star in this league once his game matures but not many 15yr olds (late birthday) can do what he does.
DeAngelis is showing the kids how a Pro plays. The trade for him this time last year may go down as one of Paps best trades…
Although we lack the overall talent to start the season, I love watching these kids play…

Wisdom

Jun 28, 2014
Some really talented players. Entertaining game to watch. Refs were busy handing out Un-sportsman penalties. Hopefully Chucky forgets this game and moves on

I Loveallsports

I'm a optimist not a optometrist
Apr 13, 2010
Kids played hard and fast. Too me an obvious result of coaching. Relentless on ice. Liked the young guys tonight, Dean, Doucet, Chitter, Henderson, Clayton, Booth. They aren’t big but the finish every check and continuously pressure puck. Also liked Horgan, DiGi and Coughlan. Blonda is special and will be a star in this league once his game matures but not many 15yr olds (late birthday) can do what he does.
DeAngelis is showing the kids how a Pro plays. The trade for him this time last year may go down as one of Paps best trades…
Although we lack the overall talent to start the season, I love watching these kids play…
What's your thoughts on klinkhammer

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
The game is on Eastlink if you have that. And yes, that same announcer is back and unfortunately we will have to put up with that person all year again. :)
Man you’re not kidding. Lots to like. Downside was Chucky struggled, goaltending still a huge question mark. Love the way Street stepped up! Team already looks better coached.

Reactions: MGOBlue

agillarda

Jan 3, 2024
It was an entertaining game for sure. I think the d will get better when McCoy comes back. I really liked Booth, Dean and Doucet all physical would make a good young line.

Street should for sure make the team as 12th / 13th over a 16 year old. Let the young players get ice time in jr A and bring them back up when you trade off in Jan.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad