Sudbury Wolves 2023-2024 Off-Season Thread (Part 2)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

sportsovereverything

Apr 7, 2018
I didn’t even think to ask for a discount, I was so caught off guard they asked me to move in the first place, having been a season ticket holder since before the renovations to club seats, and was a billet family for years prior. If they call again to ask, I will definitely ask for a discount or a free seat for the year.

So based on the rules, locals in the Sudbury area that don’t have children playing in the Sudbury Minor Hockey Association has no chance at attending. A bit disappointed for sure, but also understand Elliot Lake residents should get priority.

wolves truefan

Sep 11, 2023
with Villeneuve gone to oct 13 to complete 6 games , wolves forward are set with Kohan going back to cubs. my opinion Street not ohl ready plus 19 years old so will be gone once Villeneuve returns

Wolf on a Wire

Sep 18, 2022
Watched the San Jose vs Utah prospects game yesterday. Musty looked good. Took a few big hits but got up and kept on playing. Looked good play with Smith and Celebrini on first PP, and was used mostly as a net front or down low option. Musty is bigger and stronger this year and he was engaged in front of the net and didn’t back down.
Also watched DeAngelis in Blue Jackets vs Sabres game, he was very good positionally and got into the games only scrap with mister Cheveldayoff. He held his own. Sabres looked stronger specially in first period. Collins also looked good for Blue Jackets.
t

LostRangers

Feb 1, 2023
Watched the San Jose vs Utah prospects game yesterday. Musty looked good. Took a few big hits but got up and kept on playing. Looked good play with Smith and Celebrini on first PP, and was used mostly as a net front or down low option. Musty is bigger and stronger this year and he was engaged in front of the net and didn’t back down.
Also watched DeAngelis in Blue Jackets vs Sabres game, he was very good positionally and got into the games only scrap with mister Cheveldayoff. He held his own. Sabres looked stronger specially in first period. Collins also looked good for Blue Jackets.
t
Where were you able to find the games?

Reactions: frontsfan67

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad