2022 NFL/NCAA U.S. Football Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
I didnt pound anything man, calm down lol

again, thinking about me and my team first thing when your team loses is really weird.

Giants and Daniel Jones sucked tonight. I was wrong about them this year...they far exceed my expectations. Both are true.

Reactions: ZachaFlockaFlame

Capt Nico Poo

Holik to HHOF
Nov 7, 2009
Finland
Used to love going out for sports but why I saw bar tabs being that high + the unamused hangover day after + being angry about losses, I stopped lmao. Also doesn't help the Devils + Jets haven't given much the last decade to go out for. :laugh:
Yup.. hangover: achieved

We werent expecting the Giants to win, am not a hugr fan. Just predominantly wanted to see some sports culture and we got to witness that depressing effort :laugh:

You are down three scores in the 4th. Why are you punting?
Thought the same thing last night!!

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
It stinks now but this was a good season for the Giants. They have some ting to build on at least.

I didn't even expect them to get to the second round, so this was delaying the inevitable.

It always sucks losing to Philly teams, and it especially sucks when it's a blowout, but I can't be too mad when the Eagles were clearly the superior team all season.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Giants defense STINKS why, oh why, did i come to bar to watch this. Our tab for 3 people is close to $300 already
We knew the LB's were not a strength, but I was waiting all season for DL to become a force. It never really did. Yes Dexter had a very nice season, and Thib's had his moment, but Ojulari was banged up all year, while Williams was just a non factor.

Reactions: Capt Nico Poo

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I don't know why all the pundits picked Buffalo to win it all this year. They have never been able to win the big game.
They looked to have a very balanced team with a top tier QB. It’s easy to pick a team like that. The NFC is showing you don’t need top tier QB play to win but usually you expect a team with a top QB to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad