2022 NFL/NCAA U.S. Football Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
The Eagles are just going to cruise through the playoffs. It doesn't really feel like anyone is going to challenge them and it really freaking sucks. The only way it could be worse would be the Steelers winning the Superbowl.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
The Eagles are just going to cruise through the playoffs. It doesn't really feel like anyone is going to challenge them and it really freaking sucks. The only way it could be worse would be the Steelers winning the Superbowl.

Eagles v Niners is going to be a car crash, Dallas can easily compete with the Eagles too. Eagles were going to smoke whoever they got in the divisional that wasn't Dallas whether it was TB or Giants.

me to the Giants

Me to any Jets QB that can throw a bubble screen consistently

Reactions: Zajacs Bowl Cut

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Eagles v Niners is going to be a car crash, Dallas can easily compete with the Eagles too. Eagles were going to smoke whoever they got in the divisional that wasn't Dallas whether it was TB or Giants.

Me to any Jets QB that can throw a bubble screen consistently

They will stomp the Cowboys, who will probably lose to the niners anyway. Dallas does absolutely nothing other than disappoint year after year. Even in a convincing win they come off the Bucs game just wondering if their kicker can even make an extra point. The Niners are very mediocre at best.

It would be miraculous if Philly doesn't win the Superbowl at this point.

Reactions: HersheyBob27

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
They will stomp the Cowboys, who will probably lose to the niners anyway. Dallas does absolutely nothing other than disappoint year after year. Even in a convincing win they come off the Bucs game just wondering if their kicker can even make an extra point. The Niners are very mediocre at best.

It would be miraculous if Philly doesn't win the Superbowl at this point.

I think the Bills, Bengals and Chiefs can all beat Philly in a neutral site game. I wouldn't be too worried and even if the Eagles do, you can argue that's a good thing for the overall sport since they had the best roster + just needed Hurts to be good and he's been flat out elite this year. I get the anger if you're from PA though, lol.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Giants defense STINKS why, oh why, did i come to bar to watch this. Our tab for 3 people is close to $300 already

Used to love going out for sports but why I saw bar tabs being that high + the unamused hangover day after + being angry about losses, I stopped lmao. Also doesn't help the Devils + Jets haven't given much the last decade to go out for. :laugh:

Reactions: Capt Nico Poo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad