2022 NFL/NCAA U.S. Football Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I'm not totally a fan of the Giants but mostly just indifferent. They have won more in my lifetime but I couldn't care less for the Giants as a "city rival". I have a ton of friends who are Giants fans and they're seem of the best people I regularly talk football with.
I’ve never seen any sort of consistent rivalry or antagonism between Giants and Jets fans. I’m sure you can find a few of course but generally the fan bases vexing well. They don’t wish ill on each other unlike a plurality of Mets or Yankees fans or a majority of Rangers/Devils/Isles fans.

As a long time Giants fan I will root for the Jets against any team other than the Giants or Saints.

I will admit that even though my distaste for what I see as Brady’s shenanigans is on full display I always have a soft spot for Bellichick who was the Giants DC under Parcells. He was the reason the Giants won those SuperBowls not Parcells in my opinion.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I’m sure Brady’s kids are enjoying the game and he will see them in a few weeks if he loses tonight. He will have to rehab and hang out at the facility first for a couple of weeks after being eliminated. The important thing will be the incessant speculation on ESPN about his future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad