2022 NFL/NCAA U.S. Football Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
Just checked the secondary and tickets are starting at $555.

Is anyone else considering going?

I'd normally say that I'd wait to pull the trigger but it's apparently, legitimately, almost sold out.

Epic? Miserable? Epic and miserable? All possible.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I wouldnt know, its the Icelandic people that ferment shark meat with piss and eat it. Ive had friends who tried it, didnt get a great rating :laugh:
Sounds delectable. As an aside my brother did a 23 and me genetic test and apparently we are a few percentage points of Finnish ancestry. I guess that explains my rally racing affinity.

My3Sons

Sponsor
Huh?

Seriously man, I don’t understand anything you post, ever. It’s always nonsense or straight false statements. Always.

I’m a 25 year giants fan. I have been rooting for the giants in this thread all season.
I’m not sure why being a Jets fan would even mean you’d necessarily like a team that is a Giants rival? I don’t think of Giants and Jets fans as antagonistic.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
I’m not sure why being a Jets fan would even mean you’d necessarily like a team that is a Giants rival? I don’t think of Giants and Jets fans as antagonistic.
Agree, I'm a Giants fan since 85ish, and I've always kind of liked the Jets.

Reactions: My3Sons

HersheyBob27

Apr 5, 2014
Canada
Huh?

Seriously man, I don’t understand anything you post, ever. It’s always nonsense or straight false statements. Always.

I’m a 25 year giants fan. I have been rooting for the giants in this thread all season.
After reading this it makes sense that you are a giants fan. Enjoy your week you are out next weekend ;)

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
After reading this it makes sense that you are a giants fan. Enjoy your week you are out next weekend ;)
D1EFB24E-5D2A-4A4A-9A3E-3288C7FFFEAA.jpeg

Last edited:

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
The divisional matchups are absolutely superb for next week without even knowing who SF plays yet.

Mahomes/Chiefs v the upstart Jaguars and their franchise QB Trevor Lawrence
2 AFC giants in the Bills/Bengals
Two of the most historic NFL franchises in SF v DAL or Brock Purdy plays the GOAT again but this time in a playoff setting
Eagles v Giants which should be a nasty NFC east type of game

Clam Jensen

Apr 8, 2008
NJ
RU B-ball win over OSU which handed directly off to the Giants playoff win, which handed off to a decisive beer league win. Plus the Devils wins on Friday and Sat night.

Definitely a great sports weekend.
Yes that was unreal! Great OT win, especially after the refs screwed them the first go round.

Reactions: devilsblood

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
Who went further? The fraud giants or the fraud dolphins

Don’t throw them stones

what the f*** are you talking about? lmao

the Dolphins had their third string QB and half their team injured and went into the Super Bowl favorite's stadium and lost by 3. The Giants played the team that everyone knew was a huge fraud all year. Totally the same thing!

real weird f***ing post.

How would the Giants have fared with their 3rd string QB? hmm I wonder.

Clam Jensen

Apr 8, 2008
NJ

the Dolphins had their third string QB and half their team injured and went into the Super Bowl favorite's stadium and lost by 3. The Giants played the team that everyone knew was a huge fraud all year. Totally the same thing!

real weird f***ing post.

37EEB899-63D1-44EB-8F5F-F242BC5E235F.jpeg

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010

real weird f***ing post.

sorry, injuries aint an excuse. Its the NFL...every team is missing important players at this point in the year.

Giants are seemingly just an average team
Too funny.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
now, @devilsblood , do injuries to your top 2 QBs equal injuries to a couple of depth WRs in your eyes? I am sure they are TOTALLY the same thing to you, right?

I was wrong. Giants had a nice playoff win. Daniel Jones improved throughout the year (that post was from 2 months ago?)

Talking shit about the dolphins is f***ing stupid. They nearly beat the SB favorites in their house with a rookie 3rd stringer QB. If that makes you feel better about yourself, have at it then friend!!!!

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
now, @devilsblood , do injuries to your top 2 QBs equal injuries to a couple of depth WRs in your eyes? I am sure they are TOTALLY the same thing to you, right?

I was wrong. Giants had a nice playoff win. Daniel Jones improved throughout the year (that post was from 2 months ago?)

Talking shit about the dolphins is f***ing stupid. They nearly beat the SB favorites in their house with a rookie 3rd stringer QB. If that makes you feel better about yourself, have at it then friend!!!!
sorry, injuries aint an excuse. Its the NFL...every team is missing important players at this point in the year.

• Haha
Reactions: HBK27

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007

real weird f***ing post.

I have no horse in the race but the Giants actually played the Eagles to a one score game with their third string QB and a team of backups against a team that needed the game (at least for 40 or so minutes before Dallas completely imploded)

My3Sons

Sponsor
I have no horse in the race but the Giants actually played the Eagles to a one score game with their third string QB and a team of backups against a team that needed the game (at least for 40 or so minutes before Dallas completely imploded)
It's a divisional game. Tendencies and scouting are easier and that makes the game planning a bit easier. Eagles may have some more talent but they are less likely to surprise the Giants than a west coast team.

the over/under for me is how many Eagles fans are arraigned on game day in the stadium but I can't seem to find that prop bet on fan duel.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA

I mean fair enough I guess

I just don't understand the comments overall. Nobody thought the Dolphins were an actual good team with any shot yesterday....they were like 14 point underdogs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad