2022 NFL/NCAA U.S. Football Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
I want to say Miami wins this game with Tua but if you told any Miami fan they'd get 30 from Thompson, they'd expect a win too

if Tua played in this game, Miami might have scored 60. Tyreek was running open all over the field multiple times.

That being said, I cant be that mad at Skylar even if he missed a ton of throws. Waddle, Hill, and Gesicki had about 6 big drops between them.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
if Tua played in this game, Miami might have scored 60. Tyreek was running open all over the field multiple times.

That being said, I cant be that mad at Skylar even if he missed a ton of throws. Waddle, Hill, and Gesicki had about 6 big drops between them.

Yeah that's fair, also could argue a lot of the points came off of Allen legit trying to throw the game than Thompson himself. Can't be mad with a lot Miami did there besides maybe the delay of game on that fourth down.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
SF is going to destroy Minnesota on the ground if they survive the Giants somehow.
Minnesota has had all the bounces go their way this season. That said they have a veteran QB who can manage a game and a game breaker in Jefferson to go to in crunch time. I wouldn’t be surprised to see this one come down to a bad call or non-call.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZachaFlockaFlame

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Got to root for Miami to pull this comeback off completely.
Easy for you to say lol

The way it ended kinda gave me a PTSD flash though...how do you have that horrendous of an awareness of the clock? Like you have a third-string QB in the game, get the plays in and cut all the motion bullshit.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
Easy for you to say lol

The way it ended kinda gave me a PTSD flash though...how do you have that horrendous of an awareness of the clock? Like you have a third-string QB in the game, get the plays in and cut all the motion bullshit.

like I said earlier, its been an issue with McDaniel all year getting in the plays late...so its kind of fitting its what finally doomed their season

I trust he gets it fixed. Rookie head coach after all.

My3Sons

Sponsor
Easy for you to say lol

I get that but the motion pick play offense is what these young offensive geniuses do. New England set that gameplan out and smart guys realized that with today’s rules and QBs who can complete 2/3 of passes it is fine as an offensive base. Frankly I’m surprised more teams don’t run it.

like I said earlier, its been an issue with McDaniel all year getting in the plays late...so its kind of fitting its what finally doomed their season

I trust he gets it fixed. Rookie head coach after all.
It reminded me of how LA ran the offense when Goff was there. Teams figured out if you didn’t tip your hand on defense until about 10 seconds on the play clock that Goff couldn’t check out of a bad play with the headset turned off. Stafford made all that moot. Figure of Tua can stay upright and play he can become that sort of savvy veteran.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Easy for you to say lol

I mean they can't just cut out most of their offense in a big playoff game, the Waddle play right before the TD in the fourth was off the motion. He's also a first year HC so his feel for big moments probably isn't there like ZBC said. He'll get way better next year on those. It's better than we saw with that bozo LaFleur not having any feel for game tempo.

Reactions: My3Sons

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
If you combine passing and running he might be in that discussion. I guess it comes down to your version of top 10. Some folks would say Brady and Rodgers are ahead of him but if you are looking beyond the next game you may prefer Jones.
7th in QBR
7th in PAA
6th in EPA
4th in RUN

All with one of the worst wide receiver groups in the league.

My3Sons

Sponsor
7th in QBR
7th in PAA
6th in EPA
4th in RUN

All with one of the worst wide receiver groups in the league.

QBs I’d take before him:

Mahomes
Allen
Herbert
Burrow
Lawrence

So I’d agree with you but there is a contingent of old school types that can’t look past Brady and Rodgers and Wilson amd Stafford because they have “skins on the wall” and a few that would even take Cousins before Jones.

Edit: before the scandal there would have been some support for Watson as well.

None Shall Pass

Dano moisturizes
Jul 7, 2007
Brooklyn
G-MEN!

carl_aqua_teen-1-1024x644.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad