2022 NFL/NCAA U.S. Football Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Everyone is picking Buffalo to thrash the Dolphins, but I can tell you that every single Bills fan on the planet is terrified of Tyreek Hill and Raheem Mostert turning on the jets and simply outrunning the Bills defense every play.

Bills have generally been playing down to their opponents ever since the BYE week. I fully expect this to be a one-score game. The biggest threat to the Buffalo Bills this year is the Buffalo Bills, they always make things so much harder for themselves.

DraftKings had the opening spread at Bills -10 and I immediately put money on the Dolphins to cover. I expected Tua to be named starter and when he does that line should move immediately. Tua --> Hill and Waddle against this Bills secondary is a really tough matchup.

Reactions: My3Sons

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
Mostert hurt his thumb late in the game yesterday and didnt return, so who knows if he even plays

As of now, I'd give it a 25% shot of Tua playing. I think Bridgewater starts.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
I have zero expectations of the Giants. I didn't even expect them to make the playoffs, so anything positive from here on is just gravy.

I'm interested to see how Jones performs under the next level of pressure.
They were the better team in the first matchup with Minny. They have an incredible 3 game stretch and then their backups was only down one score from Philly who played their starters.

They have something cooking and won’t be surprised if they beat Minny.

Reactions: HBK27

DVision44

Nov 30, 2017
They were the better team in the first matchup with Minny. They have an incredible 3 game stretch and then their backups was only down one score from Philly who played their starters.

They have something cooking and won’t be surprised if they beat Minny.
They WILL beat Minny this time .... Like Strahan said... "Believe it and it will happen!"

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Everyone is picking Buffalo to thrash the Dolphins, but I can tell you that every single Bills fan on the planet is terrified of Tyreek Hill and Raheem Mostert turning on the jets and simply outrunning the Bills defense every play.

Bills have generally been playing down to their opponents ever since the BYE week. I fully expect this to be a one-score game. The biggest threat to the Buffalo Bills this year is the Buffalo Bills, they always make things so much harder for themselves.

DraftKings had the opening spread at Bills -10 and I immediately put money on the Dolphins to cover. I expected Tua to be named starter and when he does that line should move immediately. Tua --> Hill and Waddle against this Bills secondary is a really tough matchup.
Welp. This one could get ugly.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA

this is life as a Dolphins fan. Whatever the line ends up being it won't be enough. Skylar Thompson sucks ass.

They have made the playoffs twice in the last 15 years. Both times the starting QB was unavailable (last time was 2016, Tannehill tore his ACL late in the year and Matt Moore started the playoff game vs PIT)

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Two third stringers (really three with Purdy) are starting playoff games this week…and the NFL wants to keep lengthening the season? Good luck with that

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor

I'm surprised at this point in the season Armstead is not on IR and with only four injuries holding him back that's better than I'd expect. He rarely played a full season with New Orleans. If you saw him in person it would make more sense. He's not really built like an offensive lineman. He is lanky and has skinny legs.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
Armstead is a warrior. He said yesterday he suffered an injury (I forget which one) after week 1 and doctors told him to have surgery and shut it down, but hes played through it. He also said yesterday that as long as he can have enough strength to drive his legs, he will suit up Sunday

My3Sons

Sponsor
Armstead is a warrior. He said yesterday he suffered an injury (I forget which one) after week 1 and doctors told him to have surgery and shut it down, but hes played through it. He also said yesterday that as long as he can have enough strength to drive his legs, he will suit up Sunday
Go look at his injury history. The poor guy breaks down almost every year. He's tough as nails but can't get on the field at times. Had he been a tight end and avoided the worst of what a lineman has to endure he'd be a hall of fame player in my view. He has the athleticism to play a skill position like TE.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
oh for sure...I think you sign him knowing he is going to miss at least a handful of games per year. But when he plays, he is still playing at an All Pro level. He completely erased some of the best pass rushers in the league this year in a couple games.

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017

bills should easily cruise in this game -13 is a lot to cover though but i would be betting it anyway just because bills are on a mission

seahawks +10.5
jags +3
bills -13
giants +3
bengals -8.5
bucs + 3

lets parlay them!

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
I'd feel better about the Giants game if they were getting 3.5

yeah definitely agree with that. not that its a betting edge or secret but what i like to do since vegas is so good at making the lines i will go lower or a little higher on bets. giants 3.5 bills 10 bengals 7 jags 3.5 bucs 3.5 seahawks 11.5 get a little extra protection

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
I would be stunned if the Dolphins score a TD in this game. The OL is down like 7 guys, Mostert seemingly won't be playing, and obviously the top 2 QBs are out.

with Hill/Waddle, all it takes is one long broken play, but still

I think its legitimately going to be like 31-6

My3Sons

Sponsor
yeah definitely agree with that. not that its a betting edge or secret but what i like to do since vegas is so good at making the lines i will go lower or a little higher on bets. giants 3.5 bills 10 bengals 7 jags 3.5 bucs 3.5 seahawks 11.5 get a little extra protection
Minnesota has had a horseshoe in their large intestine all season. I don't see that changing against the Giants even on a second go around but I could see another last second field goal deciding it. Maybe this time it's the Giants missing one. Something that leads you to believe Minnesota isn't as good as their record.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Christ if T-Law was drafted by the Jets he may have turned out as bad as Zach Wilson. Pederson and a weak-ass division propped the Jags up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad