OT: Video Game Thread Part VIII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
this is now how i am picturing @JojoTheWhale and lights lol

tenor.gif

Reactions: Chicken N Raffls

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
I haven’t got shit. :laugh: Even my hero pack was ass.

Same. Literally my only walkout. These packs are shit. I have 2,000 fp left. Not sure what to do with the rest.

Kinda wanted that Neto for Rush tho. I have him tradeable but they made the requirements Untradeable for some reason lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Striiker

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Same. Literally my only walkout. These packs are shit. I have 2,000 fp left. Not sure what to do with the rest.

Kinda wanted that Neto for Rush tho. I have him tradeable but they are made the requirements Untradeable for some reason lol.
I’m just saving my points for later on.

And that’s weird… I hadn’t seen that. I guess so people can’t just buy the best players? But since when has EA cared about that?

Reactions: FLYguy3911

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
And that’s weird… I hadn’t seen that. I guess so people can’t just buy the best players? But since when has EA cared about that?
Could have just made it first owner lol. I guess they just want people to stay on the game for hours grinding squad battles and moments for untradeable packs.

I just sold an 80 rated gold card for 5.5k :laugh:

I love Joe Gomez but 5k is 5k.

Reactions: Striiker

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad