2022 NFL/NCAA U.S. Football Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Can't blame that last drive on Wilson
Well other than the two open guys he missed anyway.

You could tell me Saleh was saving his timeouts because he was worried about a turnover and I might actually believe you...because there's no LOGICAL REASON TO NOT USE A TIMEOUT WITH FORTY SECONDS LEFT! The fifteen seconds they wasted there might have come in handy and they can't use the timeout they saved now.

And this so-called great defense can take a hike too. Never gets a turnover, never makes a stop when they can actually WIN a game. They make plenty of stops to stay in the game, but they never actually make the stop to win a game, they're the Cory Schnieder of NFL defenses.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Mistakes by Zach, Saleh, and Moore cost them a better chance at overtime.
Well Moore's mistake somehow didn't matter because they were lucky the guy tackled him with one second left. But that was (again) an alarming lack of clock aptitude by this frigging guy

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
from a selfish standpoint, give me the Lions over both of these teams in the playoffs. This just isnt enjoyable football.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
f*** YOU NFL

THATS GIANTS BALL

CHALLENGE IT

Edit: challenge thrown, thank god

from a selfish standpoint, give me the Lions over both of these teams in the playoffs. This just isnt enjoyable football.
This is great ball in important games. Reminds me of big 90s 00s NFC East games.

Reactions: Clam Jensen

NjDevsRR

Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
YES

This team doesn’t have talent, but my god they are well coached and fight.

447B148A-4BC9-44C1-AB5D-57A15914B816.jpeg

NjDevsRR

Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
That was a boring ass football game.
Definitely wasn’t. Every drive mattered. I had fans of other teams bugging out to me via text all night. Back n forth, massive defensive plays, costly turnovers, MASSIVE field goal attempt, hard hits and heavy running all night. Then a goal line stance for the win. Idk how a football fan can think that was boring. That was great!

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Oops. Wrong thread.

Don’t know how I got here, I never post in the football thread lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad