2022 NFL/NCAA U.S. Football Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
Yea great for standings wise terrible for entertainment value. Nfl needs to adopt a different set of overtime rules to begin with anyways

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Watching Brady tonight and I think he’s even more of an idiot than I did before. He set fire to the remaining shreds of his marriage and moved away from his kids to look like an old QB on a mediocre team? I think the avocados may be nearing their expiration date.

Edit: and of course the Saints decide to play like a team coached by morons and hand TB a chance to get back into it. Morons.

Last edited:

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
Saints handed the Bucs that game

Relying on taysom hill in a critical moment likely means you don’t have a very good football team

My3Sons

Sponsor
Saints handed the Bucs that game

Relying on taysom hill in a critical moment likely means you don’t have a very good football team
Meh. TB relies on nobodies outside of Mike Evans and Godwin. That’s not the issue. The Saints played one way for 55 minutes and a different way for the last five. And Brady is still a Jack ass. His team barely beat one of the worst teams in the league at home to get to .500. Brady threw for a whopping 190 yards. His kids see him on tv more than in person and they are processing a divorce. I’m sure this will all have been worth it though.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
I hate the fact that New Orleans keeps losing because Philadelphia has their 1st this year and the thought of adding another top-5 pick to that team is absolutely horrifying.

On the other hand, Detroit having LA's 1st and Seattle having Denver's 1st this year are both hilarious and amazing.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
LOL if the Raiders are really gonna let Baker Mayfield come in off the street with jabroni receivers rip them up in the fourth quarter they should just go home now

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
64DF7F86-AD54-41D3-83CA-2952C0BF69E6.jpeg

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Mike White is one tough SOB.

Whatever happens, this team has been fun to watch this year. If we lose Quinnen it’ll be a shame because he’s been other worldly this season.

Seems Saleh indicated both could play next week. Sure they’ll wait and see on Q but White is going to the hospital for precautionary reasons, claimed his ribs were in the clear.

(Gulp) go Dolphins tonight

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
4th game this year where the Jets lost that a better QB probably wins for them, this season is a 2015 2.0 repeat.

My3Sons

Sponsor
TB12 watch. Beginning of the second half and the totally legit QB who doesn’t at all cheat has steamrolled his way to zero points and he just threw a pick. But while his young kids are home and going through the very public breakdown of their parents’ marriage they have the comfort of watching him on TV and showing them that a bunch of total strangers are more important to him than they are. It’s no surprise that the media worships at his altar.

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
4th game this year where the Jets lost that a better QB probably wins for them, this season is a 2015 2.0 repeat.
The first half of the game was the conditions. Neither team could do anything in the freezing rain. Ironically once the temperature dropped and it became snow both offenses were better. Jets were hurt by Flacco having to come in for two drives. (Also a fumble in field goal range and stupid defensive penalty at the end of the first half).

I thought White was good given the circumstances. They need to protect the QB better.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Mike White is one tough SOB.

Whatever happens, this team has been fun to watch this year. If we lose Quinnen it’ll be a shame because he’s been other worldly this season.

Seems Saleh indicated both could play next week. Sure they’ll wait and see on Q but White is going to the hospital for precautionary reasons, claimed his ribs were in the clear.

(Gulp) go Dolphins tonight
Eh I really think we'll be singing a different tune after next week, Saleh playoff 'guarantee' notwithstanding...this looks like just another typical Jet el foldo in the making, especially with the upcoming schedule. Of course we have to be playing the Lions now after blowing what really became two winnable games, after their offense has gotten healthy and their D got their shit together as opposed to early in the season when neither was the case.

I do heart Mike White and you really can't ask for more from him at this point but even with White and Bam Knight coming out of nowhere to be productive they've STILL only managed one offensive TD each of the last two weeks, and Minnesota's D sucks. The D was pretty good 'this' week till Quinnen got hurt, not as much last week.

And enough with Braxton Berrios already - he was a nice little story last year in perpetual junktime, punched above his weight to get a decent contract this offseason, and has been straight trash this year now that the games matter.

Last edited:

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Mike White is a tough SOB and I respect him for wanting to come back in and finish the game....but it was complete negligence to put him back in there when he clearly has broken ribs and is having trouble breathing. Especially with the O-line playing that poorly in front of him.

They were one snap away from disaster. I get that their season was basically on the line, but someone on the Jets sideline has to be the adult in that room and save White from himself. They were very lucky nothing catastrophically ugly happened to him.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
The first half of the game was the conditions. Neither team could do anything in the freezing rain. Ironically once the temperature dropped and it became snow both offenses were better. Jets were hurt by Flacco having to come in for two drives. (Also a fumble in field goal range and stupid defensive penalty at the end of the first half).

I thought White was good given the circumstances. They need to protect the QB better.

This was more aimed at Flacco who came in and fumbled the ball away and looked like he didn't want to be anywhere near that game when White got hurt. Also doesn't help Lafleur is out of his element as an OC. Guy kept turning White's ribs into a battering ram for the Bills DL all second half. White did the best he could in that situation yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad