2022 NFL/NCAA U.S. Football Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Whatever happens with Zach, and obviously the outlook is bleak with what he's done to this point in his career, I have all the faith in the world in Joe Douglas and Robert Saleh. This was absolutely the right decision and handled extremely well by the HC.

I don't know that I've been this confident in the Jets leadership in my lifetime. I was too young in the Parcells era to really know what was going on there. And of course I loved Rex but those good times faded kinda quickly. :laugh:

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ
How many top 5 picks have the Jets wasted on QBs now? feels like it's been 2 decades of this.
old-boomer.gif

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Yea they had little to no talent to begin with and then got decimated by injuries. It’s a miracle they’re 7-4.
I assume it’s the new guys not being accustomed to the play book that did not allow us to run a hurry up late in the game.

If it wasn’t that I don’t know what the heck was going on.

Reactions: Clam Jensen

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
7-4. With Jones throwing to practice squad players.

Injuries to the secondary haven’t helped either but season aint over yet.
sorry, injuries aint an excuse. Its the NFL...every team is missing important players at this point in the year.

Giants are seemingly just an average team.

Clam Jensen

Apr 8, 2008
NJ
sorry, injuries aint an excuse. Its the NFL...every team is missing important players at this point in the year.

Giants are seemingly just an average team.
It’s not the fact that they have injuries, it’s that they have injuries on top of not having many important players to begin with. It’s like trying to decapitate someone with no head lol.

Reactions: My3Sons

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
LOL who said they were one of the best teams in the league? They haven't been talked about by ANYONE as a potential Super Bowl team, especially with Dallas and Philly in the same division. All people thought was they would be good enough to make the playoffs once they got to 7-3 and that they have a professional coach/management now, I doubt anyone was picking them to win even one playoff round though. If they do make the playoffs it'll be a clear overachieve like the Mangini Jets in 2006.

Plenty of 'average' teams will make the playoffs between having four-team divisions and now with 7/16 in each conference going, exhibit A last year's Eagles and Steelers, along with the Patriots.

Reactions: Clam Jensen

Clam Jensen

Apr 8, 2008
NJ
I have no idea? All I said was they're an average team. They were being talked up like one of the best teams in the league. They are not.
No one was talking about them as one of the best teams in the league. All the talk was about how good their coaching was to overcome the dearth of talent on the roster.

Reactions: NJDevs26

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
im not sold on the Cowboys
What team in the NFL is a no-doubt lock to win a playoff round besides maybe the Chiefs? Even the Bills have been slagging, and the NFC is wide open. God only knows what Brady can do now from the middle of the pack that he's back on the beam.

Reactions: My3Sons
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad