2022 NFL/NCAA U.S. Football Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clam Jensen

Apr 8, 2008
NJ
I knew Tua was having an exceptional year, but holy shit I just looked up his numbers and they’re stupid.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
White Knight indeed, amazing how quickly Garrett Wilson and Elijah Moore came back to life with a non-jabroni at QB

Crazy part is Mike White is the anti Wilson, he doesn't have the arm but he has the IQ. It's all this offense really needs, someone who doesn't put the ball in harm's way. White did have that one throw early that should've been picked but it happens. Wilson reminds me of a lot of pre Harbaugh Alex Smith, we'll see what happens with him. I don't think his future is in NY after this year and it was pretty a bad omen that Josh Johnson, Mike White and Joe Flacco all outplayed him within the last year and a half.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar

95E0668B-01C6-4978-A766-7D39BCC0D82A.jpeg

hacksaw7

Dec 3, 2020
There is no way Zach Wilson can play a game like Mike White just did. Yea it was the Bears, but it also was in an awful pouring rain. Wilson would not have been able to have a game like that, he doesn't seem to have a good relationship or the trust of his wideouts (or the team in general) his accuracy is outright bad, footwork is bad, attitude is bad. The team was winning mostly in spite of him. Mike White stepped in today and made smart, quick decisions, showed great accuracy. He pushed the offense forward, he gave his playmakers opportunities to make plays (which they did). It's not that Mike White is better, it kind of looks like Mike White is A LOT better.

Maybe more of this will trickle out in the coming days and weeks, but look at the Jets players (even Elijah GET ME OUTTA HERE Moore) happily bouncing around in the postgame. This locker room must've been BEGGING for Mike White. I mean you could tell a lot of pent up stuff was released after this. It was like "FINALLY, we have our guy at QB"

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
Mike White also had a similar game last year and then turned back into a pumpkin. Lets see him have a few more good games before we make any declarations.

I agree though that Zach Wilson is probably done there, whether it be this year or beyond

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Mike White also had a similar game last year and then turned back into a pumpkin. Lets see him have a few more good games before we make any declarations.

I agree though that Zach Wilson is probably done there, whether it be this year or beyond
He had a great first quarter against the Colts, got hurt then turned into a pumpkin for one game against the Bills. He's had 2.3 great games (both easily the best by any Jet QB since Fitzmagic was playing pitch and catch with Marshall and Decker) and one lousy game against a superior team in his four starts. I think he's earned AT LEAST the next two games. If he stinks it up then f*** Zach, just put Flacco back in until and if Zach shows he's grown up.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Well the Browns game should be interesting. Wonder if the NFL shows any particular fans in the crowd.

Capt Nico Poo

Holik to HHOF
Nov 7, 2009
Finland
Im on my way to the Giants-Commanders game.

Does Metlife stadium have in person bookies that take bets on the game? Or do i need to gamble online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad