2022 NFL/NCAA U.S. Football Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Coming around to a stopgap guy next season. You can’t waste this defense. Just get a guy that can move the ball four yards at a time - that’s all Mac Jones does.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007

No they weren't but Mac Jones WAS THE ONLY ONE COMPLETING THOSE PASSES you little turd.

There is only one acceptable answer to that question you utter piece of **** (and that ain't it) after the offense puts up three points, gets one first down in the second half and the defense somehow loses a game giving up three points!

Maybe the Jet fans should start chanting FIRE ZACH, might be the only chance of getting his ass in gear

Devilsgrl35

Feb 15, 2009
New York

No they weren't but Mac Jones WAS THE ONLY ONE COMPLETING THOSE PASSES you little turd.

There is only one acceptable answer to that question you utter piece of **** (and that ain't it) after the offense puts up three points, gets one first down in the second half and the defense somehow loses a game giving up three points!

I wish we had angry emoji

Clam Jensen

Apr 8, 2008
NJ

Maybe the Jet fans should start chanting FIRE ZACH, might be the only chance of getting his ass in gear

Only thing he’s good at is sleeping with his friends mom.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.

Kid never faced an ounce of adversity in his life and has clearly never learned when and how to accept responsibility. Forget his play, what an awful display of “leadership” from a guy supposed to be one of your captains.

Think about Josh Allen two weeks ago - guy is a freaking MVP candidate and after one bad game he owns it.

Devilsgrl35

Feb 15, 2009
New York
Kid never faced an ounce of adversity in his life and has clearly never learned when and how to accept responsibility. Forget his play, what an awful display of “leadership” from a guy supposed to be one of your captains.
Berrios, G. Wilson and Mims all looked back at him after a bad throw like wtf dude and he takes no responsibility. What a joke he is.

I totally forgot we had these. You summed it up in emojis.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Get a new QB, this guy isn't it. No accountability + guy couldn't even hit a guy in the flat twice this week. Would be something if they got Rodgers 15 years after getting Favre in the same exact situation.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
It was but can you kick the f***ing ball out of bounds?! I wanted to pull a Tom Coughlin and scream at the punter after that one.

Mann's garbage, always has and always will be. Douglas's 2020 draft was atrocious and the beginning of his 2021 besides AVT is looking the same.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Berrios, G. Wilson and Mims all looked back at him after a bad throw like wtf dude and he takes no responsibility. What a joke he is.

I totally forgot we had these. You summed it up in emojis.
Maybe it's not such a coincidence we've had so many receivers demanding trades although Elijah, if you want to play more you don't do stupid braindead shit like run out of bounds when the clock's at zero and you're behind a touchdown.

Reactions: Devilsgrl35

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Maybe it's not such a coincidence we've had so many receivers demanding trades although Elijah, if you want to play more you don't do stupid braindead shit like run out of bounds when the clock's at zero and you're behind a touchdown.

Would've been great to see Zach miss the first throw to start the hook and ladder play. Team is gonna get Derek Carr at this rate.

youryeah

Jun 21, 2019
just a yikes quote

I'm sure you're enjoying this today mr. fins fan 😜 sitting with your feet up on a bye while the we looked like complete trash on offense against another team who also looks like trash.

but yeah I've seen enough of ZW. I don't know what to say about him anymore

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
giphy.gif

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
There's gonna need to be some real damage control in the locker room this week. Zach may have dug his own grave the way he answered those questions to the media.

If I'm on that defense, I'm absolutely livid.

Meanwhile, the special teams captain takes more responsibility than the f***ing QB. When he made several tackles on punt return coverages all goddamn day because the offense couldn't move the ball more than 2 yards in the 2nd half.

Last edited:

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Zach Wilson's done, Saleh just called out his accountability and he's probably not starting this week versus Chicago. Get Lamar or A-Rod this offseason if you're serious about winning. They'll probably get Derek Carr knowing this stupid team.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: NJDevs26

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007

Good…maybe Mike White can at least complete bubble screens with a little wind, and not be a total punk after the game

Reactions: Better Call Sal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad