2022 NFL/NCAA U.S. Football Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devilsgrl35

Feb 15, 2009
New York
the Jets, Dolphins, AND Bills all control their own destiny in the AFC East. How wild is that? lol

Tua looked great today (again!)

Fields was a monster. Thank God we wont see him again for a few years
When's the last time all the football fans around here were having fun? Combine that with our Devils breaking out, I don't know what to do right now! :)

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
That Jets game is proof that the Jets can be a good team with Zach Wilson at QB. Didn't make anything harder than it needed to be and took what the defense gave him. You aren't going to bomb Buffalo anyway, those games will happen later on versus Lions, Jags and possibly Seattle (Woolen is absolute animal in that secondary). Great win today, absolutely absurd month and a half with sports with the Jets + Devils lol.

Shocked really...after the Pat fiasco last week and at 14-3 in the second quarter it really did look like same old shit. But they all manned up after that, even the QB who finally figured out it's better to run forwards than backwards.

Not the same Jets + Devils teams as past years that we're seeing right now. I'm usually the most pessimistic sports fan but even I'm buying these teams.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I probably buy the Devils more than the Jets just because I'm still not sure about the QB (not to mention the Jets just came off the Pats disaster), plus the Devils have been more dominant by and large...but Zach did what he needed to do today for the most part, limit the stupidity and use his legs in a positive way.

This WAS the Jets' biggest win since the Fitzmagic OT thriller against the Pats in 2015 though - which ironically is STILL the last time we beat those jackasses.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
the Jets, Dolphins, AND Bills all control their own destiny in the AFC East. How wild is that? lol

Tua looked great today (again!)

Fields was a monster. Thank God we wont see him again for a few years

The actual best division in football, not the NFC east.

I probably buy the Devils more than the Jets just because I'm still not sure about the QB (not to mention the Jets just came off the Pats disaster), plus the Devils have been more dominant by and large...but Zach did what he needed to do today for the most part, limit the stupidity and use his legs in a positive way.

I'd agree but this Jets defense is legit. They just made a MVP frontrunner look human, Sauce, besides the first play that he got peeking on a double move by Diggs, had him locked for the rest of the day. Losing Breece is probably gonna be wraps on their season for anything bigger but 6-3 at the bye is still impressive. I thought they were gonna be cooked at this point of the year when the schedule came out.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
The Hets define was impressive and they avoided self destruction. I’m not sure the offense is as good but if they keep teams to around 20 points they will have a chance to keep winning since they can play safe on offense.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
I have no idea wtf Josh Allen was doing today. The last half of the GB game and this Jets game is the worst stretch of football I've seen from him since 2019. Those interceptions were absolutely FREE. He was looking at ghosts in the backfield.

Two divisional losses are absolutely unacceptable for a team like the Bills. But they have no one to blame but themselves. In both the Miami game and the Jets game there were plays to be had that they just completely botched (and both games had a missed FG that would have made a difference).

Next week they have to match up their depleted secondary against Justin Jefferson, that should be fun.

Reactions: My3Sons

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
I have no idea wtf Josh Allen was doing today. The last half of the GB game and this Jets game is the worst stretch of football I've seen from him since 2019. Those interceptions were absolutely FREE. He was looking at ghosts in the backfield.

Two divisional losses are absolutely unacceptable for a team like the Bills. But they have no one to blame but themselves. In both the Miami game and the Jets game there were plays to be had that they just completely botched (and both games had a missed FG that would have made a difference).

Next week they have to match up their depleted secondary against Justin Jefferson, that should be fun.

First Whitehead pick was absolutely mind boggling. It's almost like he said I see you and I'm still gonna beam it pass you and paid for it. Whitehead also dropped another pick too later that he should've had. Bills defense with the late drive before + at the end of the game were pretty bad too.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
the first Allen INT might be the worst I've seen this year

like literally what are you doing dude? He just tossed it out there

Zach had a few last week vs NE that were pretty awful too but how the Bills started that game whiffed kickoff + bomb to Diggs, I have no idea what he was thinking.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Allen said postgame that for the first INT, his vision was obscured by the line so he checked down to where he thought Knox *should* have been without looking, not realizing that Knox had to adjust his route.

The second one was the real backbreaker though. Von makes a huge strip sack on 3rd down to kill a scoring drive in the red zone. You have to do something there. Instead they take a sack on 1st down and throw an atrocious pick on 2nd down. Then the Jets get the ball back already in the red zone. That was the dagger in the heart.

Whatever, Bills are still 6-2 and still control their own destiny. Still though, they have put themselves in a position where they pretty much have to run the table in the division. They have tiebreakers over KC, TEN, and BAL so for them to miss out on the 1-seed because they couldn't handle business in their own division would be such an enormous waste.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
Allen said postgame that for the first INT, his vision was obscured by the line so he checked down to where he thought Knox *should* have been without looking, not realizing that Knox had to adjust his route.

The second one was the real backbreaker though. Von makes a huge strip sack on 3rd down to kill a scoring drive in the red zone. You have to do something there. Instead they take a sack on 1st down and throw an atrocious pick on 2nd down. Then the Jets get the ball back already in the red zone. That was the dagger in the heart.

Whatever, Bills are still 6-2 and still control their own destiny. Still though, they have put themselves in a position where they pretty much have to run the table in the division. They have tiebreakers over KC, TEN, and BAL so for them to miss out on the 1-seed because they couldn't handle business in their own division would be such an enormous waste.

the wild thing is that so do Miami and NYJ

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Tom Brady was up on the podium crowing about the big win. He managed to generate a whole 16 points. Go Tom Go!!
If the Bucs do go on a run we have the Rams to think for getting Tom emotionally back into football.

Reactions: My3Sons
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad