2022 NFL/NCAA U.S. Football Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Allen said postgame that for the first INT, his vision was obscured by the line so he checked down to where he thought Knox *should* have been without looking, not realizing that Knox had to adjust his route.

The second one was the real backbreaker though. Von makes a huge strip sack on 3rd down to kill a scoring drive in the red zone. You have to do something there. Instead they take a sack on 1st down and throw an atrocious pick on 2nd down. Then the Jets get the ball back already in the red zone. That was the dagger in the heart.

Whatever, Bills are still 6-2 and still control their own destiny. Still though, they have put themselves in a position where they pretty much have to run the table in the division. They have tiebreakers over KC, TEN, and BAL so for them to miss out on the 1-seed because they couldn't handle business in their own division would be such an enormous waste.

Yeah, I mean that's what I figured too. Pick reeked of 2018/2019 Josh Allen where you're asking "WTF is he doing". The Sauce pick was pretty bad, I thought the Bills were gonna trounce us right after that. The Jets corners did a decent job after that first play to Diggs, all things considered as well.

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
McKinney is such a jackass. Who's on an ATV mid-season?

They must have clauses in their contracts against paticipating in such activities, no? If so I hope he gets fined out the ass for this dumb shit. Send a message.

Reactions: HBK27

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
McKinney is such a jackass. Who's on an ATV mid-season?

They must have clauses in their contracts against paticipating in such activities, no? If so I hope he gets fined out the ass for this dumb shit. Send a message.

Quarterbacks do for sure, I know when Mahomes signed his massive deal, that the guy couldn't even play basketball with the fear of hurting himself. Not sure if rookies have the same clauses, probably not

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Daniel Jones finding the practice squad TE for the TD!!!

Jones does seem to like throwing to TE's, was finding Bellinger a lot before his injury, maybe Cager(a former WR apparently) can become a target as well.

Reactions: Clam Jensen

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Dolphins are a wagon.

Devils are a wagon.

I have no idea how to act right now guys

Week 18 is gonna be fun, it should be the SNF game looking at the schedule. Thinking about going down to Miami for it.

That bills/Vikings game was batshit

Jefferson's catch > OBJ's catch v Dallas, I still don't know how he caught 16 hours later.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
The idea that all Zach Wilson has to do is not turn the ball over is such crap. This guy is tanking the Jets in this game because he can’t even throw a ball across the line of scrimmage on snap throws.

Reactions: NJDevs26

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
The difference in this game is Mac Jones can make the five yard passes.
What's shocking is the Pats can't score more than three themselves. Eventually you have to figure they'll figure out a way to get another three points at least, I don't see the Jets doing it unless it's a D/ST score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad