2022 NFL/NCAA U.S. Football Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
Baseball analogy.

Simple stuff.

What I do know however is that the iggles haven't beat anyone of note besides a very early season Vikings and a Dak-less Dallas while the Giants have the 2nd best record in the NFL after taking down the Titans, Packers, and Ravens. The Jets hold the 3rd.

The Giants are also doing it with practice squad receivers while the Jets are there after having to start Joe Flacco for weeks.

So I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Last edited:

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
um what?

I hate this logic. How many teams are even "Good" this year? 3?
Not many but I would say that beating up on

Wentz,cousins,goff,rush and Lawrence isn’t overly impressive. They don’t have to many tough test the rest of the way either they may very well come away with the 1 seed in the nfc. It is still early tho

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
Baseball analogy.

Simple stuff.

What I do know however is that the iggles haven't beat anyone of note besides a very early season Vikings and a Dak-less Dallas while the Giants have the 2nd best record in the NFL after taking down the Titans, Packers, and Ravens. The Jets hold the 3rd.

The Giants are also doing it with practice squad receivers while the Jets are there after having to start Joe Flacco for weeks.

So I guess we'll find out soon enough.

the Titans and Packers are not good.

like I said, you can count the actual number of good teams this year on one hand.

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
the Titans and Packers are not good.

like I said, you can count the actual number of good teams this year on one hand.
The Titans and Ravens lead their divisions and Green Bay is second in theirs.

The reason for half of all of their combined losses?

You guessed it, the Jets and the Giants.

So I assume those two teams are on those 5 fingers.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I'd actually put the number at four (Bills, Chiefs, Eagles, Cowboys with a healthy Dak) but I agree with the general premise there's a lot of mediocrity around the league...some teams naturally will have good records anyway with that much mediocrity, but it doesn't make them good yet. Maybe a team like the Vikings has to prove itself over the full schedule first a la the Bengals last year before we hop on the good team bandwagon there. Tampa, the Niners, Rams and Packers have all taken one or two steps back off the good team realm ftm, same for the Bengals though in that division they could win and go on another playoff run.

Reactions: My3Sons

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
I Just want to see Miami with a healthy Tua for a long stretch. They've played the toughest schedule in the league so far and Tua was great in those first 3 weeks.

Hell, would it shock anyone if Buffalo ran the table the rest of the way? And Miami beat them.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I'd actually put the number at four (Bills, Chiefs, Eagles, Cowboys with a healthy Dak) but I agree with the general premise there's a lot of mediocrity around the league...some teams naturally will have good records anyway with that much mediocrity, but it doesn't make them good yet. Maybe a team like the Vikings has to prove itself over the full schedule first a la the Bengals last year before we hop on the good team bandwagon there. Tampa, the Niners, Rams and Packers have all taken one or two steps back off the good team realm ftm, same for the Bengals though in that division they could win and go on another playoff run.
The Saints are mediocre this season and got screwed by the refs in losses to TB and Minnesota. They also beat the Bengals if they could muster a first down on their last drive. None of those teams are actually good. With a bit more pass rush the Giants could beat any of them. Heck the Jets could beat any of them on a decent day. Other than Buffalo and maybe KC on a good day I’m just not seeing a very good team including the Eagles who I’m skeptical end up in the Super Bowl.

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
Hackett is probably on the one and done train, what a terrible display of coaching through his tenure so far. There is also no more cringier player in the nfl than Russell Wilson

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
As usual, the Jets can't have everything be nice and Elijah Moore has to be a little baby.

I approve of the front office telling him and his agent to pound sand. The brainlessness to demand a trade not even half way into your second year and your team is f***ing 4-2.
And they have to have their two best offensive players (Breece-AVT) get hurt. And they have to give us more SOJ crap in Denver

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Gang Green and Big Blue keeping these trains rolling along.
Except the Jets' train just hit a wall with Breece Hall's suspected ACL. If AVT is out too, forget it...they won't do jacksquat against Billy Boy next week. They only won this one because they faced an equally impotent offense and Hall gave them one moment of brilliance before his injury.

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
Except the Jets' train just hit a wall with Breece Hall's suspected ACL. If AVT is out too, forget it...they won't do jacksquat against Billy Boy next week. They only won this one because they faced an equally impotent offense and Hall gave them one moment of brilliance before his injury.
They both suffered significant offensive injuries today, and i do fear you may be right that Hall's could be the most important and unfortunate one.

Just trying to enjoy this ride while I'm on it.

hacksaw7

Dec 3, 2020
The Jets have a competent backup in Michael Carter, but they may need to look outside the org to bring in another back. They're 5-2 and have a quality defense. They have a season worth fighting for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad