2022 NFL/NCAA U.S. Football Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
The roughing the passer last night was actually worse than the Brady one, which I didn't think was humanly possible

Ya both look like very bad calls, both were certainly in response to the Tua play. As was Teddy B getting pulled.

Im not one who buys into the narrative that the league doesn’t give a poop about the player’s health. It is a super physical game. Everyone knows it, the league, the fans, the players, and after a bad call to let Tua play the league is now trying to recalibrate. Unfortunately that recalibration is coming in the form of more bad calls.

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
I don’t like to but I agree with Travis. What’s the point of having doctors in place if you don’t trust them? Can one doctor make a mistake sure but multiple doctors cleared him if someone thought differently im sure they are suppose to speak up and we would’ve heard it.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I don’t like to but I agree with Travis. What’s the point of having doctors in place if you don’t trust them? Can one doctor make a mistake sure but multiple doctors cleared him if someone thought differently im sure they are suppose to speak up and we would’ve heard it.
While I generally agree with you I’d like to see the actual doctors involved and the protocols. For example a radiologist won’t diagnose a concussion just that a CT shows no brain bleed. An orthopedist might but not if he’s not asked to evaluate a patient for that. How many doctors were actually asked to evaluate Tua for a concussion? Maybe more than one who wasn’t paid by the team or the league but I’d like to know that.

FascinationStreet

Dec 6, 2021
well folks...here I am. in 2022, watching my Jets and thinking they're in a better position than our devils.
that is sad people, really really f-ing sad. I barely even cared about this football season and here we are... I'm hinging my fandom happiness on the god damn jets. THE JETS. How is this possible

edit: they'll still probably blow this game

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
RECEIPTS MOTHERf***ER! :laugh:

1665960643905.png

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Different sport, but I will say it is interesting seeing what a good coaching hire can do for a team that doesn't have the talent.

Just saying
It also makes guys whose talent you might question look much better. D Jones for instance.

Granted the return of a healthy Barks is a big part of that as well.

But you get better coaching and guys getting healthy around him and now Jones looks like he could be a keeper.

Reactions: My3Sons

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
Don't think this result matters too much from a Giants perspective either way
Would've been nice to be tied for the division lead tbh. But at the eod you're correct.

Take care of our games, let's see how well they hold up against Tennessee and Green Bay, and we'll have a discussion in December.

Reactions: My3Sons
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad