2022 NFL/NCAA U.S. Football Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhodes 81

grit those teeth
Nov 22, 2008
Atlanta
This London game is a painful watch. The Saints have a solid defense and the Vikings have a solid offense but neither of these teams are actually good.
I haven't seen the refs screw over the Saints vs. the Vikings this bad in years.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Fantastic last 5 mins at least!
What will get lost is that on the second to last play for the Saints they missed a short sideline pass. If they hit that the FG try is a couple of yards closer and it’s good and they go to OT. Still those were two very flawed teams. At least the Saints were missing their three best offensive players. I don’t know what the Vikings excuse was for being so bad.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
The game itself though, ugly as shit. Getting worked on defense by a rookie and of course an offensive line that couldn’t block a pee-wee team. Bleak.

Rhodes 81

grit those teeth
Nov 22, 2008
Atlanta
This game sealed it for me that Daniel Jones isn't good (we've known that) but he's about as close to good as you can get without actually being good. Unfortunately for the Giants the receivers also all suck so winning seems completely unsustainable for them unless Saquon stays healthy and the D can continue to hold opponents with non-shitty offenses to 3 scores.

Reactions: My3Sons

RangerDoggo

The Devils have a culture of failure
Feb 3, 2016
Brooklyn via NJ, like the Nets
That sounds like a load of crap. At the end of the process the team still decides what happens? Why even have an independent doctor? Frankly the NFLPA should all be fired for agreeing to this process. Are there any adults in charge who aren’t bought and paid for?
Let me put it this way: the NFLPA makes the MLBPA look competent. They never should have agreed to the last CBA. Richard Sherman was right, they should have moved to strike.

Reactions: My3Sons

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Let me put it this way: the NFLPA makes the MLBPA look competent. They never should have agreed to the last CBA. Richard Sherman was right, they should have moved to strike.
I get the impression all they care about is the revenue flow and share and the total number of jobs. That’s more or less it and if the owners set fire to the players at the end of every season thr union wouldn’t care so long as they signed new players for a similar total split.

Reactions: Patrik26

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
I get the impression all they care about is the revenue flow and share and the total number of jobs. That’s more or less it and if the owners set fire to the players at the end of every season thr union wouldn’t care so long as they signed new players for a similar total split.

BINGO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad