Prospect Info: [2022 - 62nd] Lane Hutson (NCAA - Boston University)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
Check this out, incredible.

b1fbcba7-d818-4599-986e-f50b82fc8113-120818_barack_obama_660.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: dinodebino

windycity

Sep 30, 2003
Well duh
Visit site
Friend of mine who's kid has played with him said Hutson is a treat to watch. Also said his dad is a bit of a nightmare in that he'll do anything to get him to the NHL regardless of how many bridges he burns. Hopefully, if true, this does not impede his development. And hopefully he grows 3' and puts on 20-30 lbs of muscle. A lot to like with this pick.

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
Is there a picture of all of our draft picks together? Thanks in advance!

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010

What the f*** does that even mean? Sounds like going to a diseuse de bonne aventure disguised with a veneer of science and medicine lmao

"Hello, team-that-wants-to-draft-me, here's my paper from the Doctor, indicating I still have 7.8 cm of growth left based on advanced testing of my bones that were revealed to be 68 days and 3 hours delayed compared to average".

This is crazy talk.

His growth will be whatever it is, can't predict it.

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
Friend of mine who's kid has played with him said Hutson is a treat to watch. Also said his dad is a bit of a nightmare in that he'll do anything to get him to the NHL regardless of how many bridges he burns. Hopefully, if true, this does not impede his development. And hopefully he grows 3' and puts on 20-30 lbs of muscle. A lot to like with this pick.
Sounds like a dad who knows how good his kid is and isn't gonna let misconceptions in his size be the reason he's unable to pursue his dream.

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
just to chime in with all the growth spurt stories, I had a very late one when I was around 21 that took me from 6’ to 6’2”.

So it’s still possible for him to grow, but I don’t think it’ll be anything significant.
His brother and dad are 5’11 so it’s likely that’s around where he ends up, which is perfectly suitable to still be an impact NHL d man with the skillset he possesses

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
What the f*** does that even mean? Sounds like going to a diseuse de bonne aventure disguised with a veneer of science and medicine lmao

"Hello, team-that-wants-to-draft-me, here's my paper from the Doctor, indicating I still have 7.8 cm of growth left based on advanced testing of my bones that were revealed to be 68 days and 3 hours delayed compared to average".

This is crazy talk.

His growth will be whatever it is, can't predict it.
Doctor use science and statistics to do that. I was followed by a doc until I was 13 years old (the first few years it was every 3 months) because I did the exact opposite: gaining weight and height too fast. The doc said I would normalize* at 18-20 years old and she was right.

*Rejoin the normal curve for weight/height. I stopped growing at 13 years old, but I was as tall and heavy as an adult when I did.

Reactions: Sterling Archer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad