Prospect Info: [2022 - 62nd] Lane Hutson (NCAA - Boston University)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
Doctors predicted my height to be 6 ft 2.

I'm 5 ft 10-11 (and thank f***ing god, because my back pain would be even worse at 6 ft 2!)

Sure, you can use statistics to find a probable ballpark, but it's an extremely inexact science.

Anyway, the point is not that, just that it's funny how Hutson's clan is bringing up weather predictions about his future height.

Just assume you'll stay the same size and visualize going to the NHL that way, that's all he can do.

He has the skills to succeed.
Dude they can predict if a person will grow off x-ray scans. It's all down to the spacing between the bones.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Ironically enough, Slaf has the opposite problem weight wise. He has the type of frame where he could probably balloon up to 240 real easy. Keeping him around 215-220 will be key.

Reactions: Habs10Habs

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
His hockeydb profile pic suggests he's about to start noticing girls for the first time:

lane-hutson-2022-5434.jpg

Scriptor

Jan 1, 2014
Exactly. Krug is 5'9 but he is 190lbs.
Bouillon was 5'8", 194 pounds and would lay some fear in oncoming opponents. Imagine if he also had the talent of a Hutson!?

From what I hear, the prediction open remaining growth is not so much from the space between bones as it is from the remaining cartilage between these. If that cartilage has all turned to bone, that's it folks, no more growth. If there is plenty remaining, more growth coming.

I'm no doctor, but I spoke to a friend of mark recchi and that was the explanation...

I'll phone my brother for confirmation. at least, he's in the medical domain (no, not a janitor at a hospital, a physiotherapist :) )

His hockeydb profile pic suggests he's about to start noticing girls for the first time:

lane-hutson-2022-5434.jpg
Or boys?

BehindTheTimes

Jun 24, 2018
I’m a sucker for these types of players. I’m all about the skill and this kid is impressive, but I’ve been stung by this type of profile before. Although I don’t think we’ve had a small dman as skilled as him.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
He's listed at 5'9'' on the dev camp listing. We can stop saying he's only 5'8''.

CHwest

Talent sets the floor, character sets the ceiling.
May 24, 2011
Bouillon was 5'8", 194 pounds and would lay some fear in oncoming opponents. Imagine if he also had the talent of a Hutson!?

From what I hear, the prediction open remaining growth is not so much from the space between bones as it is from the remaining cartilage between these. If that cartilage has all turned to bone, that's it folks, no more growth. If there is plenty remaining, more growth coming.

I'm no doctor, but I spoke to a friend of mark recchi and that was the explanation...

I'll phone my brother for confirmation. at least, he's in the medical domain (no, not a janitor at a hospital, a physiotherapist :) )

Or boys?
Dr. Recchi would definitely know.

They're rounding up from 5'8.25 lol.
Should be rounded to the nearest ft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad