2022/23 Roster Thread XVII: The Days are Getting Longer

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Only until Briere starts sucking. In which case, then it'll finally be Fletcher's fault. Afterall, how is Briere supposed to be responsible for this mess, when Fletcher: <insert chose Fletcher mistake that we refuse to currently acknowledge but will acknowledge in a few years>.
Oh no, it'll be Fletcher's fault as soon as Briere is hired and it will be played off as if they were critical of Fletcher the entire time.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Are we still believing that Konecny is a star or someone to get legit excited about in this league?

22-23 is just another wasted season. Trading JVR at the deadline. Exciting.

Start the actual rebuild please.

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
Only until Briere starts sucking. In which case, then it'll finally be Fletcher's fault. Afterall, how is Briere supposed to be responsible for this mess, when Fletcher: <insert chose Fletcher mistake that we refuse to currently acknowledge but will acknowledge in a few years>.

rebuilding team don't need no stinking 2nd round picks. Fletch outsmarted everyone.
Fanbase can't complain about a missed 2nd round pick when you don't have any.

FlyerNutter

Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
rebuilding team don't need no stinking 2nd round picks. Fletch outsmarted everyone.
Fanbase can't complain about a missed 2nd round pick when you don't have any.

Don’t need a 2nd rounder when you can fill the hole with durable top 10 centerman Dylan Larkin. With Horvat off the table, this train isn’t stopping for any stragglers.

• Haha
Reactions: BiggE

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Open if you dare...

1675792883098.gif

FlyerNutter

Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
JXC had more fun watching all the drag show tapes from his drawer than following this turnip team.

Try a drag show in one of our villages back home. Stare babky by odpadly.

I still find it weird AF, but people can do as they wish for all I care lol. Was one of the more fun threads here this season. A little je ne sais quoi.

FlyerNutter

Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Shocking that a boring ass mediocre team with no star power isn’t drawing ppl into the stands.

Even the BSB crowd, I mean after that little feisty start this season they have become vanilla again no?

Marketing/ticket dept earning its salary I guess.

Reactions: BiggE

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
It feels kinda scummy to buy up season tickets and then just re-sell them, but hey -- capitalism, right? I guess its not too bad if im not gouging, right?
99.99% of people that have season tickets are going to lose money with the Flyers. I just like to live in the grey area.

I very likely am one of very few who didn't succumb to taking a massive loss.

Reactions: BiggE and Starat327

Danko

The Bearer of Bad Knees
Jul 28, 2004
They know the april games are meaningless and its gonna be empty.

The sad thing is they could start to fix this right now but the hockey ops side are jerking each other under the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad