2022/23 Roster Thread XV: Where Optional Skates are Mandatory

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
Chuck:

Biggest FA signing (Hayes) is a healthy scratch.

Goes out and gives up multiple picks and capspace to solidify the right side of the D...both players demoted to the 3rd pair this year.

Meanwhile, best option for those spots in the top 4 is in the system the whole time but gets bumped by those 2 and keith yandle.

Top 2 trades from last year are not playing in the NHL....and neither are the players he traded for them!

1/3 of his forward lines are waiver claims and one just quit the team.

Everything this man touches turns to shit.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
I’m sure we’ll continue to hear about how easy he’ll be able to move in the future.
The cap is going up, Hollywood! That extra money is going to be burning holes in GMs' pockets. And if Fletcher retains half and adds the 2nd he gets from dropping JOB, he can get a pretty decent (read big) prospect and a 5th round pick.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Fletcher thinking about the idea of replacing Sedlak with Anisimov
giphy.gif

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
The cap is going up, Hollywood! That extra money is going to be burning holes in GMs' pockets. And if Fletcher retains half and adds the 2nd he gets from dropping JOB, he can get a pretty decent (read big) prospect and a 5th round pick.
You mean Briere.

The irony of Torts is his reputation means that a player getting n his doghouse doesn't necessarily impact value as much as most HCs, b/c there's a GM/HC who'll blame it on Torts and figure they can revive the player.

Johansen was in Torts' doghouse, but was traded even up for Seth Jones.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
You mean Briere.

The irony of Torts is his reputation means that a player getting n his doghouse doesn't necessarily impact value as much as most HCs, b/c there's a GM/HC who'll blame it on Torts and figure they can revive the player.

Johansen was in Torts' doghouse, but was traded even up for Seth Jones.
Hayes is showing that he’s the exact player we have all criticized for years.

He has no value. It has nothing to do with Torts, it is only made worse because this organization loves projecting all of their moves.

How many times do we need to see this happen?

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
For a million a year, I'd gladly spend six months in purgatory.
A million in US$ goes a long way in the Czech republic.

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
I wonder if sedlak would go back if he was on a contender like the avs, bruins, knights, devils, or Dallas….easy to turn away from this garbage

Reactions: Flyerfan4life

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
I'm sure there's a more personal reason for Sedlak to head back to Czechia, but he did return to the NHL to sign with the Stanley Cup champs, not to be languishing in purgatory. :laugh:

I liked Moe a lot and wish him the best.

I am not sure the above tweet is true, but if it is, he ended up in a position he clearly didn’t want to be in. I really think his team not having a chance at all, knowing he’s stuck here and is not getting out probably significantly influenced his decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad