Prospect Info: 2022-23 Ducks Prospects

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010

Dostal has been playing at a top level since 2018 against men and still only good enough for 6th on the list, constantly underrated as usual by Wheeler.

Levi at 4, granted he's playing very good against NCAA competition, at the same age Dostal had already been named best goaltender in Finland and was among the best goaltenders in the AHL. Of course Dostal doesn't have the advantage of playing on stacked Canadian junior teams to boost his international resume.

Cossa is somehow 5th on the list despite getting lit up in the AHL and is now in the ECHL where he has been outperformed by an ECHL journeyman, it certainly looks like he was a beneficiary of playing on some very good Oil Kings teams.

And of course Dostal's size is an 'issue' while Wolf is 6'0 and 174 pounds or Levi is 6'0 and 185 pounds :laugh:

I'm not sure how Dostal isn't seen right up there with a Wallstedt or Askarov.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
They tweeted that it's some kind of a joke but dont know who tweeted it. Apparently noone of them have divorced and are still with their wifes/husbands :D

A tweet like that on Valentines day made me think I'm going to hell because I laughed so hard at the darkness of that joke.

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
He's probably one guy we could stand to "lose" considering the plethora of good D prospects we have. He would have been nice, at the very least, as a potential trade chip, but we're certainly not short on LHD.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
probably figured he'd be blocked as a LHD with zellwegger and mintyukov also in the system

doesn't hurt as much with lacombe also in the system

Reactions: Deuce22

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
Still think the rules need to be changed here. I understand why they're there... but it's not for situations like this. It's to protect the kids who don't get offered contracts, so that the team that drafts them doesn't hold their rights indefinitely.

If the drafting team makes a good faith effort to sign them, and they choose not to, then at the very least there should be some sort of compensation.

Boo Boo

Jan 31, 2013
On one hand good on him for advocating himself and putting the work in in a system stacked against labour to earn the right to start his career where he wants.

On the other, don’t let the door hit you on the way out. Hope he enjoys the 1 or 2 years in boston before the full rebuild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad