Prospect Info: 2022-23 Ducks Prospects

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Hinds finished scoreless in a 4-0 win and was still voted second star of the game.

I went to the game sheet and found out all three stars are defensemen who are all scoreless in the game. Not one scorer or netminder even considered in the shutout win. Only 17 SOG allowed in the game. That's probably why all defensemen got the stars. Nice. We're gonna need some of that with Hinds in the future!

1st star: Spacek +3 rating
2nd star: Hinds +3 rating
3rd star: Gaudet +1 rating

goonsaredumb

Sep 30, 2022
Mintyukov playing luneau/Warren right now…. Gunna try and watch
speaking of that how do those games work in the grand scheme of things, from what I can gather even though they are between teams in different leagues the stats/points gained in the games actually count in their respective leagues which just sounds insane to me, is this a new thing? I honestly cannot remember this happening before but I'm probably just forgetting.

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
speaking of that how do those games work in the grand scheme of things, from what I can gather even though they are between teams in different leagues the stats/points gained in the games actually count in their respective leagues which just sounds insane to me, is this a new thing? I honestly cannot remember this happening before but I'm probably just forgetting.

It happens every year since Ottawa and Gatineau are right next to each other. It's a weird arrangement for sure.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal

Madden interview. I haven’t watched yet but it’s 25 minutes long so there’s probably something insightful buried in there

* Hey fyi I just checked and this is a reupload of an old interview that was reuploaded to YouTube yesterday. MY BAD LOL!

That was a great interview. Love the description of our defensemen. There's a long term projection for both Warren and Luneau.

I wasn't blown away with Gaucher's description, but it's the player Madden targeted and watched closely in his own backyard. Madden definitely envisions Gaucher as a center at the NHL level than wing.

Reactions: Boo Boo and Static
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad