Prospect Info: 2022-23 Ducks Prospects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai

Zellweger is small. I thought he had grown but looks like not. The dude beside him is Zach Dean, listed 6'0.

Wonder if #14 is regretting wearing his mom's capris to the event.

Anyway yes Zellweger is tiny and I have to disagree with @Static, I didn't think he looked ready at all over the summer. He looked dangerous with the puck in the offensive zone and on the rush, but otherwise totally overwhelmed. I haven't watched one second of his play so I don't have much context for his numbers this season, which are not an improvement from last year. Very curious to see how he does on a team stacked with the best coaching and teammates possible for a junior player.

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario

"It’s episode 9 of The Hockey News On The ’O’ Podcast. Hosts Brock Otten and Tony Ferrari discuss the Ontario Hockey League every week, bringing you the best coverage of the OHL from two of the baldest and brightest in the game.

This week, Brock and Tony go through the news around the OHL from import additions to trades. The podcast is joined by Scott Wheeler from The Athletic to discuss the Canadian world junior camp and look at the OHLers who made the team. The guys also look at the 'Three Stars' from the OHL last week and discuss the Anaheim Ducks prospects. "

Reactions: Static

FiveHoleTickler

Sponsor
Sep 21, 2018

"It’s episode 9 of The Hockey News On The ’O’ Podcast. Hosts Brock Otten and Tony Ferrari discuss the Ontario Hockey League every week, bringing you the best coverage of the OHL from two of the baldest and brightest in the game.

This week, Brock and Tony go through the news around the OHL from import additions to trades. The podcast is joined by Scott Wheeler from The Athletic to discuss the Canadian world junior camp and look at the OHLers who made the team. The guys also look at the 'Three Stars' from the OHL last week and discuss the Anaheim Ducks prospects. "
5 minutes tacked on at the end of the episode.

Reactions: Hockey Duckie

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Mintyukov has added another assist a couple minutes later, his 41 points third in OHL scoring.

Pastujov is back in the lineup for Sarnia, who earlier added the second leading scoring defenseman christian Kyrou in a blockbuster trade. Kyrou is in the lineup tonight as well if anyone cares.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal

rick-and-morty-poopybutthole.gif

GunnarStahl

Let’s go shake their hands
Oct 13, 2020
Mintyukov has the highest offensive upside of any defensemen we've ever drafted IMO.
If the Ducks can get 2 of Hinds, Warren, Helleson or Thrun to hit as decent shutdown guys, the Ducks can be primed to have one of the best D cores in the league. Only problem is the 5 years will have to wait lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad