Prospect Info: 2022-23 Ducks Prospects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
I was at Gatineau's game tonight, Warren is massive, the guys I were with couldn't believe how much bigger he was than everyone. He had an assist but didn't have a great game other than that, he looked really passive and aside from one time where he just manhandled a guy into the boards he didn't throw his weight around a lot. One of Halifax's goals he made a soft play on the puck to turn it over, then tried to knock down the ensuing shot but deflected it into his own net. A forgettable game from him.

Luneau was Gatineau's best player and maybe the best player on the ice but he wasn't amazing, it was a pretty quiet game for both sides. Luneau had 2 assists and was used in the shootout but didn't score. He was good at using his skating to create lanes for his teammates and made a couple really nice passes, with about 2 minutes left he had a beautiful saucer pass that his teammate one timed and didn't score on. His skating looked fine at times but choppy at others. His lateral and 4 way mobility is good but when he tries to build up a head of steam his strides are short and not very efficient or powerful. Definitely a part of his game he needs to work on.

All in all not the most amazing showing from our guys, but the game was a bit of a snoozer.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
QMJHL
D Hinds (Sherbrooke) with team Canada​
C Gaucher (Quebec) with team Canada​
D Luneau (Gatineau): 2 assists, +0 rating, 1 hit​
D Warren (Gatineau): 1 assists, +0 rating, 3 hits​

OHL
RW Pastujov (Sarnia)... injured?​
D Mintyukov (Saginaw) ... no game today​

WHL
D Zellweger (Everett) with team Canada​
LW Tschigerl (Calgary): 0 pts... in 2nd period​
C King (Red Deer) injured.​
LW Hvidston (Swift) injured.​
G Alexander (Swift): 5/5 after 1st period​

NCAA
D LaCombe (Minn): 1 pp assist (1:33 left in 3rd period)​
RW Perbix (Western Mich): 0 pts, 7/14 FOs​
D Francis (Minn-Duluth)... in progress, middle of 2nd period​

USHL
C Callow (Muskegon): 2 goals, 1 assist, +1 rating​

Callow has a goal tonight.

There you are! I was wondering if you were sick or something else. I dunno how you keep up with all these prospects live. It take a while to hunt them all down. Major props to ya, @Static

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
What’s up with colangelo I wonder if he will even get a contract
He very well might get it, bit I've not been a fan of his since the year one. He's big but super passive. He plays like that horrible Comtois season.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal

3-2 Junior Team Canada after two periods. Fantilli has two goals and he was the best player for both teams.

As for QMJHL players, Jordan Dumais, Evan Nause and Tyson Hinds are the ones who stood out the most, in my humble opinion. In addition to William Rousseau.

Last edited:

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
Shane Wright had nice words about Gaucher.

"He's such a smart player," observed Seattle Kraken forward Shane Wright. "He thinks the game at such a high level. He's just so solid. His all-around game, his 200-foot game, is so strong. He's a solid faceoff guy, can play defensively, but has offensive talent as well."

Reactions: Yemeth and Static
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad