Prospect Info: 2022-23 Ducks Prospects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
He's gotta turn on the offense a bit more to get Verbeek to want to offer him an ELC. This is Tshigerl's contract year with the Ducks. Otherwise, does he go back into the draft or becomes a FA?
He's been fine, the goal numbers are down due to some really terrible shooting luck.

Reactions: Hockey Duckie

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
D Tyson Hinds (Anaheim Ducks):

I thought Hinds was a bit of a long shot to make the team coming in, but he was maybe Canada’s best defenceman for me in the opener. He was active off of the point, both pinching and taking space to shoot. He broke pucks out effectively with both his feet and outlets (and even a couple of little bump plays under a lot of pressure). He was particularly noticeable in transition (more than inside the offensive zone at least). His north-south skating really jumped out. Well-earned.

F Nathan Gaucher (Anaheim Ducks):
Gaucher sat out the first game with the locks, but drew into the second when Canada decided to dress 13 forwards on the back-to-back (and in case Kidney, who was injured in the opener, wasn’t good to go). Gaucher played well, too. He picked up a net-front assist going to the spot he’s always going to go to poke a puck free to Roy, but he was also involved on the forecheck, physical and flashed some skill (including a between-the-legs attempt that he nearly finished at the top of the crease on the power play). He’s going to be an important part of Canada’s bottom six (I expect as it’s fourth-line centre, though he may move up and down over the course of the tournament) and penalty kill with his size, power, and skating.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia

Zellweger is small. I thought he had grown but looks like not. The dude beside him is Zach Dean, listed 6'0.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017

Zellweger is small. I thought he had grown but looks like not. The dude beside him is Zach Dean, listed 6'0.

Other guy has boots that are higher towards the end of shoe that seem to increasing his height compared to the low rider shoes Zellweger is wearing.

Reactions: Kalv
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad