Prospect Info: 2022-23 Ducks Prospects

Status
Not open for further replies.

goonsaredumb

Sep 30, 2022
12/26-1/5 with some pre-tournament games before then, but unsure of those dates.
I've got tickets to the Czechia/Austria game on the 27th, Unfortunately, the Canada games are insanely expensive so I won't be able to see Bedard or any of our boys in action but it should be a great game with lots of big name prospects nonetheless

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
If the Ducks can get 2 of Hinds, Warren, Helleson or Thrun to hit as decent shutdown guys, the Ducks can be primed to have one of the best D cores in the league. Only problem is the 5 years will have to wait lol.

The college guys shorten that wait period if they hit their potential. We have two on your list from the 2019 draft in RD Helleson and LD Thrun. So far, Helleson hasn't shown much in his AHL time.

IMO, Hinds might be on the fast track with his game style to potentially be in the NHL for 2024-25 season. He can spend next season in the AHL and then onto the NHL. I'd want him to bulk up during his AHL season.

Warren might be a longer project and the Ducks can afford to wait for him to develop effectively with other prospects and fringe NHL FA defensemen in front of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad