Prospect Info: 2022-23 Ducks Prospects

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Imagine if we pulled off that krebs trade

In this exercise, we swap LW Tracey and LD LaCombe for C Krebs. If we did, then would the team have drafted McTavish since Krebs is also a center? In the All-Access Day 1 of the 2021 draft, Murray intimated at #3 there would be one of the two forwards they were targeting, who were probably Beniers and McTavish. If C Krebs was already in tow, then are focusing on forwards? Maybe we could have gone after D Hughes because Murray and scouting went back to having a balance to their farm system and draft.

From NHL.com, on 2021 Ducks draft recap:
"You always need a little luck, but I think the day went very well," said Ducks Assistant General Manager Martin Madden. "We wanted to come out of this draft with a balanced crop of prospects both in terms of styles and positions, and we reached those objectives."

If we did draft D Hughes in the first round, then would the Ducks have drafted D Zell still or would they would have gone with their other option and keeping the balancing draft act with C Aatu Raty?

So many potential dominoes falling if that trade occurred.

Recap: Instead of LW Tracey, LD LaCombe, C McTavish, and LD Zellweger, the Ducks could potentially have had C Krebs, LD Hughes, and C Raty.

Reactions: Kalv

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
In this exercise, we swap LW Tracey and LD LaCombe for C Krebs. If we did, then would the team have drafted McTavish since Krebs is also a center? In the All-Access Day 1 of the 2021 draft, Murray intimated at #3 there would be one of the two forwards they were targeting, who were probably Beniers and McTavish. If C Krebs was already in tow, then are focusing on forwards? Maybe we could have gone after D Hughes because Murray and scouting went back to having a balance to their farm system and draft.

From NHL.com, on 2021 Ducks draft recap:
"You always need a little luck, but I think the day went very well," said Ducks Assistant General Manager Martin Madden. "We wanted to come out of this draft with a balanced crop of prospects both in terms of styles and positions, and we reached those objectives."

If we did draft D Hughes in the first round, then would the Ducks have drafted D Zell still or would they would have gone with their other option and keeping the balancing draft act with C Aatu Raty?

So many potential dominoes falling if that trade occurred.

Recap: Instead of LW Tracey, LD LaCombe, C McTavish, and LD Zellweger, the Ducks could potentially have had C Krebs, LD Hughes, and C Raty.

I personally rather have Krebs and Edvinsson or Hughes pretty easily over Tracey, McTavish and LaCombe but we also have no idea what would have happened. I also only read the first 3 sentences of your post. Edvinsson is exactly what this team is lacking. Can we find like 2 or 3 of those. Detroit is so lucky to have 2 big skilled physical mean defensemen that young. We got center depth on them though.

Reactions: pbgoalie

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
I personally rather have Krebs and Edvinsson or Hughes pretty easily over Tracey, McTavish and LaCombe but we also have no idea what would have happened. I also only read the first 3 sentences of your post. Edvinsson is exactly what this team is lacking. Can we find like 2 or 3 of those. Detroit is so lucky to have 2 big skilled physical mean defensemen that young. We got center depth on them though.

Should I flag this as trolling/gaslighting? Continue to troll or gaslight and I'll start flagging your posts because you can't control yourself. No need to block you when you can self-block your own self by your own admission.

You could easily come up with your own post to @D2Z4evr original post. But seeing you can't be bothered to actually read for detail explains your inability to have more than a binary option of extremely great or disgustingly terrible. Or maybe you don't want to read completely so you won't get called out again for your comments.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Should I flag this as trolling/gaslighting? Continue to troll or gaslight and I'll start flagging your posts because you can't control yourself. No need to block you when you can self-block your own self by your own admission.

You could easily come up with your own post to @D2Z4evr original post. But seeing you can't be bothered to actually read for detail explains your inability to have more than a binary option of extremely great or disgustingly terrible. Or maybe you don't want to read completely so you won't get called out again for your comments.
I always only read the first couple sentences of your posts (if even).

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Mintyukov has a primary PP assist so far in his game today.

Correction, even strength assist.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Thrun and Moore played in an exhibition against brown today, both finished scoreless, +1. I think they are a pairing again.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Mintyukov has a pp assist in the first period today. Still tied for the ohl scoring lead with 15 points in nine games.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
King is 1+1. He's going to score a million points this season, hopefully he works on his skating.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Olen with ha fifth goal to tie his game at 1. Hinds with the primary assist on sherbrooke's go ahead goal.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Hinds has a goal as well, now 1+1.

And now just scored again shorthanded into an empty net. Hinds is 4+4 in 9 games.

I'm hyped about Hinds! That second half offense burst in his D+0 season turns out to be a mainstay going into his D+2 season. Also, when looking at shutdown defensemen for the 2022 draft in Lamoureaux and Warren, it was nice seeing that Hinds had one of the highest hit rates and puck battle wins in the Q.

After seeing him be one of the best players this year at the rookie exhibitions, I feel more and more confident he could be an NHL'er two-way D who can win puck battles. And if he can add that offense from juniors to the pros, then so much more icing on the cake!

Hinds is 6'3, but he gets lost with fans because of the hype of 6'3 RD Moore (2020) and 6'5 Warren (2022). In our prospect ranking, Warren ranks 13th, Moore at 18th, and Hinds with a 20th spot.

Reactions: Static
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad