Prospect Info: 2022-23 Ducks Prospects

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Dear God. He needs to be in the AHL, a shame he can't.

I am glad Zell isn't in the AHL. His body is so young and needs that physical maturity. Remember, it was last year he was decked out cold along the boards. At the AHL level, it would be worse for Zell because the bodies are bigger and faster. This year, I want to see him continue to develop physically as well as have eyes behind his head to avoid big, heavy hits.

We all know how talented he is offensively b/c of last year. Learning to avoid big hits or at least be big enough to absorb some of the punishment in time will prolong Zell's career. IMO, that's what we are trying to prepare Zell for when he was sent back down.

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
I was thinking something similar with Minty. His size and speed would make him a great top winger candidate b/c that's something we really don't have in our pipeline.
If Drysdale doesn’t quite pan out offensively, that aspect of their games will be pretty important

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Ben King is 2+1 in his first game back in red deer. Hvidston has a primary assist in his game.

Michael callow scored his second goal of the season for Muskegon.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017

Zellwegers teammate got a penalty for that lol

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Gaucher finished today's game scoreless, 9 shots, 19/27 on faceoffs.

Luneau finished his game with an assist.

Reactions: Kalv

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Zellweger finished his game with two assists but was -7 (!) in an 11-3 loss. I didn't see the game, but I suspect goaltending was an issue.

Ben King and Conor hvidston squared off and both finished with two assists and first and second star of the game respectively.

Michael callow finished his game with an assist, as did Sam colangelo.

Sean tschigerl finished his game with an assist. Bit of a slow start for him.

Mintyukov was held off the score sheet for the first time this season. Finished with one shot, +2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad