Prospect Info: 2022-23 Ducks Prospects

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
We’re considering Toews one of the best defensive defenseman in the league or am I missing something?
Uh yeah... are you being sarcastic? They also have the best defensemen in the world....

Reactions: AngelDuck

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
Yes. He has been for the last 2 seasons.

Uh yeah... are you being sarcastic? They also have the best defensemen in the world....

Slow down lol. The point I'm making is that being great defensively does not involve hitting, being physical or blocking shots, because Toews does none of that at an elite level.

Last edited:

GettingYourMoms

Jun 6, 2018
I agree with you but I wouldn't be worried about it. Lindholm was not physical at all when he was drafted and he grew into that play.

This was why I wanted Jiricek so bad. RHD with a big shot and mean streak.
Jiricek reminds me of Seider but unlike him, he must get much stronger and heavier and that injury really f***ed up his skating, but he is already decent defensively. Very simmilar to D1 Seider but with a little better offense.

Gliff

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Tennessee
Jiricek reminds me of Seider but unlike him, he must get much stronger and heavier and that injury really f***ed up his skating, but he is already decent defensively. Very simmilar to D1 Seider but with a little better offense.
Agreed.

I think Mintyukov could be a similar level player as Jiricek, but Jiricek will bring something to the game that Minty probably never will, and it just so happens to be exactly what the Ducks are missing organizationally.

GettingYourMoms

Jun 6, 2018
Agreed.

I think Mintyukov could be a similar level player as Jiricek, but Jiricek will bring something to the game that Minty probably never will, and it just so happens to be exactly what the Ducks are missing organizationally.
Cannot agree more, columbus have their defense set up for years! About Jiricek he is at least one season in ahl away from making team maybe even two years, he is after horrible injury and it is better fot them to take some time with, before rushing him and that is completely fine.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Perbix has an assist for western Michigan. Curious about him, he seems like an AHL PTO in the vein of gates.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Pastujov was just kicked out of his game after being assessed a major for a slewfoot. That's not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad