Prospect Info: 2022-23 Ducks Prospects

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
In photos I saw standing side by side he was as tall if not a tiny taller than this guy Josh Bloom at eliteprospects.com

That being said Blooms height could also be a lie lol
6'1-ish could be true by my eye test and memory. I don't see a 6'3 frame, but this sounds interesting. I also usually try to compare players with others on the ice from the photos and videos. Someone in the sport certainly don't know how to measure people :laugh: so have to keep track ourselves

FiveHoleTickler

Sponsor
Sep 21, 2018
Zell ranked just ahead of Minty echoes my amateur opinion as well:

1665595709984.png

Reactions: Peachkings1922

Gliff

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Tennessee
This is why the combine is so important because they all get a standard measurement.

Go by the combine measurement. He didnt grow that much in 5 months.

GunnarStahl

Let’s go shake their hands
Oct 13, 2020
Last edited:

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Hvidston with the KO! Didn’t know this kid had the fire. The opponent is supposedly listed at 6’3 209?

This is incredible, he's still only filling out. I think there I a clear path to the NHL for him with that frame, nastiness, defensive prowess, and untapped offense as a super young dude.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
When you have the deepest defensemen talent pool but none of the players are what this team desperately needs.... Maybe Warren but I think he's more of a bottom 4 guy if even.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
When you have the deepest defensemen talent pool but none of the players are what this team desperately needs.... Maybe Warren but I think he's more of a bottom 4 guy if even.
What player is that?

cheesymc

Feb 28, 2002
Irvine
Visit site
Dang, pretty good scrap, between this and the game I watched the other day he definitely has a bit of bite to him.
I hope we found another gem in round 5 like we did Terry... I love when our team finds gems in the late rounds. He looks like a complete player and is very underdeveloped physically so who knows how much bigger and stronger he can get.

Gliff

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Tennessee

I agree with you but I wouldn't be worried about it. Lindholm was not physical at all when he was drafted and he grew into that play.

This was why I wanted Jiricek so bad. RHD with a big shot and mean streak.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
A prospect with elite defensive potential/upside and size. Can we combine everyone for Seider :sarcasm:
i feel like a lot of times that’s part of a prospect game that Is developed post draft….. we’ll wait and see if any start to show that type of potential.

Seider is kinda a rare type dmen that has that combination of offense/defense size and physicality and drafted high

The avalanche don’t have that olauer and just won a cup. Minty will be close to that kind of player

Reactions: Kalv

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
i feel like a lot of times that’s part of a prospect game that Is developed post draft….. we’ll wait and see if any start to show that type of potential.

Seider is kinda a rare type dmen that has that combination of offense/defense size and physicality and drafted high

The avalanche don’t have that olauer and just won a cup. Minty will be close to that kind of player
The Avs have one of the best defensive defensemen in the league... Plus Makar who might be the 2nd best player in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad