Prospect Info: 2022-23 Ducks Prospects

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
When can we/are we likely to get Buteyets in SD (provided he performs well enough to earn a contract)?
Buteyets is already 20 years old, but CapFriendly has his rights to be signed as indefinite.

Vyacheslav split time last year between the MHL (junior equivalent) and VHL (AHL equivalent). He doesn't have a lot of track record since his D+0 season.

D+0: 2 MHL games​
D+1: 8 MHL games​
D+2: 17 MHL games, 11 VHL games​
D+3: 12 VHL games (season is progress)​

I don't think the Ducks are in a hurry to bring Buteyets over due to lack of a track record and the number of goalies already in tow. Buteyets getting KHL games and performing well in the KHL would probably help him to get signed sooner.

2022-23
NHL: Gibby and Stoli​
AHL: Dostal and OEE​

2023-24 Projected
NHL: Gibby and Dostal​
AHL: Clang and Alexander (unless they re-sign OEE, then one of OEE or Clang)​

2024-25 Projected
AHL: Clang and Alexander​

Also, Anaheim will probably be drafting goalies in future drafts as well. If Buteyets does flourish while we have our own already flourishing, then Buteyets or one of our other netminders will be trade bait.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Buteyets is already 20 years old, but CapFriendly has his rights to be signed as indefinite.

Vyacheslav split time last year between the MHL (junior equivalent) and VHL (AHL equivalent). He doesn't have a lot of track record since his D+0 season.

D+0: 2 MHL games​
D+1: 8 MHL games​
D+2: 17 MHL games, 11 VHL games​
D+3: 12 VHL games (season is progress)​

I don't think the Ducks are in a hurry to bring Buteyets over due to lack of a track record and the number of goalies already in tow. Buteyets getting KHL games and performing well in the KHL would probably help him to get signed sooner.

2022-23
NHL: Gibby and Stoli​
AHL: Dostal and OEE​

2023-24 Projected
AHL: Clang and Alexander (unless they re-sign OEE, then one of OEE or Clang)​

2024-25 Projected
AHL: Clang and Alexander​

Also, Anaheim will probably be drafting goalies in future drafts as well. If Buteyets does flourish while we have our own already flourishing, then Buteyets or one of our other netminders will be trade bait.
Yeah I'm more so curious when his contract in Russia ends

Reactions: Hockey Duckie

Peachkings1922

Aug 13, 2022
Grimsby Ontario
Minty is 6'3 195 with his aforementioned natural gifts will be filling out and more power as he develops. GP-5 G-5 A-7 Pt-12 +5. Leading the league as a D. Saginaw has a few others Bloom, Sapovaliv, and more playing solid too. Seems that he has a real passion for the game which is contagious.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Part of the reason I favored Mintyukov over the other dmen in this draft was because he had more to offer physically/defensively. He was a bit raw but tons of room to grow. Glad he ended up with us
I also heard Korchinski has a muffin shot. 4 goals in 67 games last year.
Mintykov 17 goals in 67 games last year. Having a legit shooting threat from the blueline will be nice.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Minty is 6'3 195 with his aforementioned natural gifts will be filling out and more power as he develops. GP-5 G-5 A-7 Pt-12 +5. Leading the league as a D. Saginaw has a few others Bloom, Sapovaliv, and more playing solid too. Seems that he has a real passion for the game which is contagious.
Minty at 6'3 sounds like McTavish at 6'2

Reactions: Mortal Wombat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad