Prospect Info: 2022-23 Ducks Prospects

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zegras11

Jun 22, 2019
Mintyukov also fed the puck up to Mangone on his second goal. For some reason the assist was credited to Mitchell who wasn’t even on the ice.

Reactions: Kalv

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Not sure if he actually touched the puck there, but of course he was involved, one way or the other, to get that puck to the guy, lucky or not.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Luneau and Gaucher are having some good battles lol. Luneau looks bigger for some reason, he needs to work on his explosive skating quite badly. He is really good when the puck is on his stick though.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Lacombe and perbix both finished with assists for Minnesota and western Michigan respectively today.

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
Nothing on the scoresheet in terms of penalties from that game other than an early third period tripping minor.

Seems to be sort of vague compared to the other suspensions listed.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Lacombe and perbix both finished with assists for Minnesota and western Michigan respectively today.

On a positive note for LaCombe, his offense has started fast already. 2 points in 2 games so far, but it's also against a weak opponent. He's got 5 shots recorded, 2 blocked shots, and just a +1 rating. For the past three seasons, you wouldn't see his offense take off until midway through the season. The effort is there for his offense.

BTW, that Minny defense is stacked! Faber, LaCombe, Chesley (2022), and Ryan Johnson on the blue line. Then you got rising stars at forward with Cooley (2022) and Knies. We'll see how Snuggerud (2022) adapts to the college level.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Anaheim is top three in Elite Prospect's team pool rankings. I think they'll end up second to buffalo.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Anaheim is top three in Elite Prospect's team pool rankings. I think they'll end up second to buffalo.

What is EP's definition of a prospect? Curious if Zegras and Drysdale are still included in the pool rankings or not. Thanks in advance for the response.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
What is EP's definition of a prospect? Curious if Zegras and Drysdale are still included in the pool rankings or not. Thanks in advance for the response.
For the purposes of this exercise, a prospect is any player who is still eligible for the Calder Trophy as the NHL's best rookie. If you need a refresher on how the NHL determines Calder eligibility, here's how they definite it on their own website:

"To be eligible for the Calder Memorial Trophy, a player cannot have played more than 25 games in any single preceding season nor in six or more games in each of any two preceding seasons in any major professional league. Beginning in 1990-91, a player must not have attained his 26th birthday by September."

Reactions: Hockey Duckie

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
For the purposes of this exercise, a prospect is any player who is still eligible for the Calder Trophy as the NHL's best rookie. If you need a refresher on how the NHL determines Calder eligibility, here's how they definite it on their own website:

"To be eligible for the Calder Memorial Trophy, a player cannot have played more than 25 games in any single preceding season nor in six or more games in each of any two preceding seasons in any major professional league. Beginning in 1990-91, a player must not have attained his 26th birthday by September."

Thanks!

Wow. We're still that highly ranked without Zegras and Drysdale. I'm surprised.

Our top-4 has got to be McTavish, Zellweger, Minty, and Dostal. I suppose EP thinks we have three top-10 drafted prospects in McTavish, Minty, and Zellweger. Zellweger was just a week away from the 2022 draft and probably would have been selected over Korchinski.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad