B-Sens 2022-23 Belleville Senators

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019
Chartier deserves a look. I mean...he's clearly got the knack for scoring.
I was noticing his AHL stats as well. I don't know much about him. Looks like he's been around for awhile, so maybe a career AHLer.

IDK. Maybe others have more info?

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
I was noticing his AHL stats as well. I don't know much about him. Looks like he's been around for awhile, so maybe a career AHLer.

IDK. Maybe others have more info?
Yeah. Looks tiny, but that doesnt matter quite as much as it once did

PlayersLtd

Mar 6, 2019
Crookshank would be best served playing 100% of the season in Belleville with the exception of a call up for some practice time and exposure to NHL level preparations.

He is a future NHLer but needs to be developed properly and a full year of AHL reps after missing all of last year is the best way for him at this stage IMO.

That's what PD said at the beginning of the season after he had a very impressive camp so no one should expect to see him up.

Soko, Greig, Chartier, Luchini, Reinhart, Lodin, Hawryluk are all probably ahead of him on the call up chart in PD's eyes, and Mann's for that matter as they seem to be on the same page.

Reactions: Icelevel

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
BSens being hammered down 5-0 early 2nd period, Sogaard pulled after letting in 4 on 13 shots Bibeau in gives up 1 on 3 shots

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
1671392838098.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad