B-Sens 2022-23 Belleville Senators

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
So what is the reason why we have so many injuries all the time? Both at the AHL and NHL level?

Is it the "balls to walls" mantra? Damn I would much rather an "outsmart and outskill the opposition" mantra

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
So what is the reason why we have so many injuries all the time? Both at the AHL and NHL level?

Is it the "balls to walls" mantra? Damn I would much rather an "outsmart and outskill the opposition" mantra
Greig was hurt throughout his CHL career as well.

Chabot got hurt because he was stupid, he’s been healthy through most of his career.

Norris and Pinto fell awkwardly during normal play last year and Norris hurt it on a faceoff this year.

Batherson took a dirty shot from Dell.

We still don’t know what was wrong with Zub.

None of these are due to a team wanting to play “balls to the wall”.

It’s bad luck. If you want to question our S&C program of medical staff that might be fair.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Greig was hurt throughout his CHL career as well.

Chabot got hurt because he was stupid, he’s been healthy through most of his career.

Norris and Pinto fell awkwardly during normal play last year and Norris hurt it on a faceoff this year.

Batherson took a dirty shot from Dell.

We still don’t know what was wrong with Zub.

None of these are due to a team wanting to play “balls to the wall”.

It’s bad luck. If you want to question our S&C program of medical staff that might be fair.

When's the last time we haven't been screwed by injuries?

So many of our players declined early or got derailed by injuries it's crazy

Michalek, Karlsson, Havlat, Alfredsson, Methot, MacArthur, Cowen, Turris, Bobby Ryan, Arvedsson, Zack Smith, White, Rachunek, Salo, Leclaire, Regin, Maidens, Winchester, Woalnin, Crookshank, Balcers, Norris, Pinto, Greig

Some of the few at the end ill/might be able to carve out a good/great career but I don't know, it feels we are cursed with injuries Guys like Alfredsson and Karlsson are still HOFers but could have been even more if they didn't have to battle injuries for years.

Reactions: DrEasy

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
When's the last time we haven't been screwed by injuries?

So many of our players declined early or got derailed by injuries it's crazy

Michalek, Karlsson, Havlat, Alfredsson, Methot, MacArthur, Cowen, Turris, Bobby Ryan, Arvedsson, Zack Smith, White, Rachunek, Salo, Leclaire, Regin, Maidens, Winchester, Woalnin, Crookshank, Balcers, Norris, Pinto, Greig

Some of the few at the end ill/might be able to carve out a good/great career but I don't know, it feels we are cursed with injuries Guys like Alfredsson and Karlsson are still HOFers but could have been even more if they didn't have to battle injuries for years.
Add in Spezza’s back, Redden’s issue, we have been a bit cursed. We need some kind of cleansing ritual along with new ownership. Maybe sacrifice a goat or a chicken at centre ice.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Add in Spezza’s back, Redden’s issue, we have been a bit cursed. We need some kind of cleansing ritual along with new ownership. Maybe sacrifice a goat or a chicken at centre ice.

Damn, even forgot Spezza's freaking back. Redden I feel it's like when his mom passed away that he lost his swagger

Could we sacrifice Pierre? He looks like he'd do it for the franchise

:sarcasm:

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009

Belleville Sens make two roster moves ahead of weekend set with Laval​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad