Prospect Info: 2022-2023 Coyotes Prospect General Discussion and Stats Weekly Update

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
Someone needs to kick Geekie in the ass again to get more involved...geesh, can't wait for this guy to get to the pros so AT can tune him up.
I haven't caught any of these games vs Saskatoon. It would be nice to see him on the score sheet. This series appears to be a stomping.

I'm encouraged that when the Ice were put to the test by Moose Jaw, it was Geekie who stepped up and got them ahead in the series. He was all over the score sheet when it mattered.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
I haven't caught any of these games vs Saskatoon. It would be nice to see him on the score sheet. This series appears to be a stomping.

I'm encouraged that when the Ice were put to the test by Moose Jaw, it was Geekie who stepped up and got them ahead in the series. He was all over the score sheet when it mattered.
He looks bigger than he did a month ago. Heard his name more often last night as I saw him finally getting a bit of playing time on the PP when they had a bigger lead. His being held off the PP has eaten into his numbers this year. Coach isn't giving him any easy points.

crazyhockeylover96

Mar 14, 2009
Maybe the Coyotes/coach want him to work on other aspects until the coach really needs him to do his thing? He then gets “released.”

Edit: I haven’t seen him play, just HF speculating.

Feb 7, 2012
Seattle
Guenther with 2 first period goals. The 2nd one he stole a puck with two blazers right there and scored with 2 seconds left. I’m gonna miss this kid, I was thinking we were just getting a scorer but the guy’s Hockey IQ, passing and grittiness is off the charts, he feels like a complete player

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Does the weary/wary thing drive anyone else f***ing insane? I'm not normally a grammar Nazi but they mean wildly different things. Sick goals for sure though

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
cleanhits.substack.com
Guenther with 2 first period goals. The 2nd one he stole a puck with two blazers right there and scored with 2 seconds left. I’m gonna miss this kid, I was thinking we were just getting a scorer but the guy’s Hockey IQ, passing and grittiness is off the charts, he feels like a complete player

Shades, if not full blown clones of Pacioretty to me

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
Does the weary/wary thing drive anyone else f***ing insane? I'm not normally a grammar Nazi but they mean wildly different things. Sick goals for sure though

Doesn't drive me insane, but I find it interesting that the misuse of words drives language evolution. What was once wrong becomes common and accepted. For example, most Americans use "podium" when they really mean "lectern", and the "e" in "forte" is silent if you are using the word to mean a strong point.

Last edited:
Reactions: Matias Maccete

Mitfy93

Dec 23, 2019
I know he’s not seen as a bluechip and is pretty low down on our prospect list but Liam kirk is currently playing the WC div1 and is killing it.

2GP-2G-5PT hopefully he plays a full year in the A. 7th rounders like him, lipkin and McCarthy isn’t a bad pull at all.
Kirk finished the tournament with 2 points a game and a gold medal as GB go back up to the top division.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad