Prospect Info: 2022-2023 Coyotes Prospect General Discussion and Stats Weekly Update

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
^So my two 40+ teammates who played D-I happened to go to Harvard and Ohio State, respectively. After OSU's first goal they made a pizza-and-wings bet (OSU guy spotted him a goal)... the team-wide text thread got pretty entertaining after that...
You have former D1 players on your beer league team? Dang man. I’m basically a 200lb mite. Lol.

Dirty Old Man

Old but not really dirty
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
You have former D1 players on your beer league team? Dang man. I’m basically a 200lb mite. Lol.
Yup. I'm a total passenger. Probably the worst guy in that league (the only other guy down at my level is one of the founders of Footprint - the title sponsor of our NBA team's arena.) But I've been on that team over 20 years, from when almost all of us were that bad.

I also play C Silver. So I'm a 57 year old Squirt.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Man I love Cooley. I’m so jealous of you guys. I‘m a Sabres fan and every year they were in position to take my top forward in the draft was a year where a D was the consensus top pick. Cooley was my easy #1 this year and two teams blew it imo.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Man I love Cooley. I’m so jealous of you guys. I‘m a Sabres fan and every year they were in position to take my top forward in the draft was a year where a D was the consensus top pick. Cooley was my easy #1 this year and two teams blew it imo.
Well, I'm jealous, because you guys got Kulich so late in the draft and I had him in my top 10

Reactions: MayDayMayDay

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Cooley's range is probably the most impressive thing about him as a C. He just covers so much ice with so little effort. Total opposite of a player like Strome. Cooley is almost always in the area of the play. You can watch entire games and not see an ozone shift where he isn't involved.

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
Geekie hattrick and 5pt night with time still remaining, the Peg up 5-3

and he wasn't named 1 star

or 2nd star

or 3rd

Edit: I'm on their mailing list and I now remember seeing that tonight's theme was a tribute to the 20 y.o. players. The three stars went to guys ageing out of the league.

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio

or 2nd star

or 3rd

Edit: I'm on their mailing list and I now remember seeing that tonight's theme was a tribute to the 20 y.o. players. The three stars went to guys ageing out of the league.
Was just going to mention this

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site

or 2nd star

or 3rd

The stars don’t matter. That’s all subjective to whomever is tabbed to pick them.

Reactions: Jakey53
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad