Prospect Info: 2022-2023 Coyotes Prospect General Discussion and Stats Weekly Update

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
That’s a nice tweet about Matikka but his production in Waterloo is really bad for a D+1 high profile pick like him.
So he looks better than everyone else but isn't producing much?

Ever since Turdis, I don't place any value on any positive scouting feedback based on USHL production.

Feb 7, 2012
Seattle
Just wanted to give an update on Guenther, he’s really bought in to his time here in Seattle, he was disappointed to being sent to juniors (understandably), but over the course of the last few games/days, I think his competitive nature is really taking hold.

I saw him on his second goal last night , get really fired up with the celly, somethjng I haven’t seen from him before (usually it’s very business like, tapping gloves etc)

His numbers for the season stands at 11G 15A over 18 games, but his last 5 games he has 5G and 4A

This was his first goal of the night

JasonDemersWasOkay

F Utah and anyone who roots for them
Nov 14, 2018
Interesting note that farinacci intends to go pro after harvards season ends. Lately, Harvard players have been using their senior year to get off their drafted teams. I thought players didn’t wanna sign in AZ

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
cleanhits.substack.com
Interesting note that farinacci intends to go pro after harvards season ends. Lately, Harvard players have been using their senior year to get off their drafted teams. I thought players didn’t wanna sign in AZ

That's great news. I never bothered following him too much because I figured he'd hold out and go elsewhere. So we could see him in Tucson soon right? Wonder if BA would let him get a sniff of the big league as a way to show some gratitude for going pro.

JasonDemersWasOkay

F Utah and anyone who roots for them
Nov 14, 2018
That's great news. I never bothered following him too much because I figured he'd hold out and go elsewhere. So we could see him in Tucson soon right? Wonder if BA would let him get a sniff of the big league as a way to show some gratitude for going pro.
I expect him to take Nate Smith’s spot in Tucson next year. I don’t think Smith returns next year

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
How do we like our average sized, lower rated C prospects?

Smith > Farinacci > McCartney

???

Edit: McCartney isn't a C, I don't think.

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
Ohio State kicking the snot out of Farinacci and the smart kids. Single elimination tournaments don't allow for off days.

• Haha
Reactions: Vinny Boombatz

Dirty Old Man

Old but not really dirty
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
^So my two 40+ teammates who played D-I happened to go to Harvard and Ohio State, respectively. After OSU's first goal they made a pizza-and-wings bet (OSU guy spotted him a goal)... the team-wide text thread got pretty entertaining after that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad