Feb 27, 2002
Felger & Mazz and Jim Murray cute schtick is Jones all about check downs

did they see how fast they were on him

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017

My favorite play was when they ran that toss-back flea flicker and Mac checked down to a TE 6 yards downfield

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Michel 10 carries 46 yards

4.6 yards PPG well below last yrs 5.7

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
The weakest attempt to recover a fumble by a QB since that viral clip of Cam Newton in Carolina.

Yeah, there’s a bunch of legs in there, but f***ing start taking guys out and get your hands on the ball. Doesn’t matter what position you’re playing on the field.

CharaBadSenyshynGawd

Jun 18, 2017

I was watching college ball all Saturday and the QBs unwilling to check down was maddening.

It’s very rarely a bad play to pick up a quick 3/4 yards

Reactions: Number6

Number6

Mar 14, 2003
Visit site
I was watching college ball all Saturday and the QBs unwilling to check down was maddening.

It’s very rarely a bad play to pick up a quick 3/4 yards

Fully agree. I understand that the entertainment value of such short passes is not great, but the objective is the win the game. The Jets surely knows a thing or two about this...

thumb_you-play-to-win-the-game-memegenerator-net-you-play-to-53757383.png

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
At the end of the day we have pretty clearly the best rookie QB at the moment

I’ll take turnover-free dinking and dunking in a game vs the Jets. The only way they would have lost that game is if they turned the ball over. We saw firsthand this week that a rookie QB can lose a game in a hurry.

Our rookie QB got a 3 score victory on the road against a division rival while playing behind a bad offensive line. I’m not going to nit-pick too much and will continue to be excited to watch his development unfold before our eyes

Last edited:
Reactions: Silva

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Ty Law today on WEEI was howling on this

The only thing that would have disgusted me was If taped walk thru

they beat Rams 2018 because Hoyer taught them how to know every play before happening
What did Hoyer do?

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
What did Hoyer do?

he realized that the Rams ran the same offense with the same terminology that Hoyer was in under Kyle Shanahan (McVay was a coach under shanahan). He basically schemed up the Gilmore pick knowing that the Rams didn’t have a check down and would have to rely on Goff making an exceptional throw

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
he realized that the Rams ran the same offense with the same terminology that Hoyer was in under Kyle Shanahan (McVay was a coach under shanahan). He basically schemed up the Gilmore pick knowing that the Rams didn’t have a check down and would have to rely on Goff making an exceptional throw
That makes sense. Not sure I heard about it before.

Reactions: CDJ

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Alex Guerrero: Bill Belichick treated Tom Brady like a 20-year-old kid, not a 40-year-old man

With Brady's dad doing press on this already and now this from Guerrero, this is setting up next week to be a real doozy...

Could Brady's side shut the f*** up? They sound like a bunch of f***ing losers who can't move on. Brady's success in Tampa speaks for itself. Convincingly. Why the need to bash Belichick and the Patriots? Belichick hasn't said a single thing about him since he left that wasn't glowing. Meanwhile, Tom's crew won't stop complaining about how Belichick was too mean to him.

That's the same f***ing approach that led to two decades of unparalleled success here. Brady only got pissed when his quack asshole business partner was undermining the Patriots trained medical staff and got kicked out for doing so. That's what this was all about.

And the proof is right there in the timing. Brady told Kraft he wanted out AFTER THEY WON THE SUPER BOWL AND HAD BEEN TO THREE STRAIGHT.

f*** I can't believe how gross Brady has been about this whole thing. YOU WON. Shut the f*** up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad