Injury Report: 2021 Injury Thread - Part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Mac2Rants

Sep 25, 2017
NS
what a shit show.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the fact i'm even chiming in, and saying get rid of the whole medical staff, training, ect is sad... :(

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
So LOC is now the second guy who went from "it's nothing serious" to "almost dead" . Pavel says Hello!

And we still have no idea what's actually wrong with EJ, Calvert or Byram and why the hell it takes so long
for them to get healthy.

I hate our medics. They have quite clearly no idea what they are doing and this shit needs to end.
Fire them all and hire Doogie Hauser. Pretty sure he would do a better job.

tenor.gif

HugeMetalFan

Jul 30, 2015
The fact that we don't know what's going on doesn't necessarily mean the medics don't know either. Bednar said it himself that disclosing injuries doesn't give the team any competitive advantage. I'm sure this comes from the top and I kind of like that. They want to win.
On top of that, every team is going through injuries, some more than others. Hockey's getting progressively faster, more physically straining and I'm sure the condensed schedule and our fast-skating system doesn't help in recovery either. It's pretty much what was expected of this season anyway.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Maybe a meniscal tear? I’ve had those and it’s arthroscopic surgery that you quickly recover from.

Yeah if they just clean the tear you can be good to go in a few weeks. I had a meniscal repair and was none weight bearing for 6 weeks. After I re tore the same meniscus they did a cleaning of the tear and I walked out of the hospital the same day. If they did a cleaning I bet he’d be good to go in a few weeks.

Reactions: flyfysher

Avs9296

Jul 1, 2019
Round and round we go. At least most (maybe all?) the team has been vaccinated already. Should help slow the spread

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Covid again?! Holy Hell guys what are you doing?

Mighty Makar

I hate this fu*ken team
May 24, 2016
This is such a f***en joke. We all know what happened a couple weeks ago. There will be more guys added in the next few days and it will continue.

Reactions: cccoltsicehockey

Mighty Makar

I hate this fu*ken team
May 24, 2016
Hopefully just a false positive. If we go another round of positives before the playoffs no one will be ready. We won't be able to finish the season.
They’ll make us play. We’re going to lose guys to Covid and injuries for the playoffs. It’s ridiculous.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad