Injury Report: 2021 Injury Thread - Part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Mighty Makar

I hate this fu*ken team
May 24, 2016
It was good that Girard was able to skate off. He didn't look very happy going off, though that might just been him not liking the play.
Yeah, he looked mad. Could be from him not liking the play, or he knows he’s done for awhile or both. :(

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
Which one of you pissed off the Hockey God’s?
200.gif

The Pwnerer

Jan 27, 2006
Please no high ankle sprain is all I ask for. Im assuming its going to take some time (MRI etc) before we get a timeline.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Well you all get your wish. Graves is out.

f***.

People who believe that a defenseman playing 20 min like Graves (and tough minutes at that) isn't a significant upgrade over his replacement who's going to play 5 minutes just don't understand hockey.

Graves is/was an important part of this team right now. We needed him even more with Girard out.

bUt hE MaKeS mIsTaKeS

Right.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Graves is fine as a 6/7D and I dont think anybody really has said otherwise. People want to replace him because you're 6/7D should not be making North of 3M and playing 20 minutes a night. Obviously you don't want to see him hurt and would rather him be playing over the likes of Reneuf, Burroughs, Middleton, etc. etc.

A lot of silliness being said in this thread right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad